The Kebab Kingdom Reborn

GamerParrish

Greetings Kebabs.

As of now, there's no mention in our defensive outposts of a Kebabian transport going into Lemonion territory. If there was one, we would know, because we have guards on patrol checking for foreign vehicles. Benbacon has also not told me of this transport, so I have no idea of its nature.

If this is of high importance to your denizens, would you like us to conduct a search? It may be smart if both Kingdoms do the search to cover more ground.
I agree, I will explore the south and west quadrant of the outskirts of your sector. The items in the transport is of utmost concern. These contain some new alloys that we are planning to turn over to. However, in there current state are extremely combustable and can turn a planet into a vapor with a couple pounds. This alloy is to be perfected, and if this is lost to the wrong hands, this could endanger every kingdom.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
I agree, I will explore the south and west quadrant of the outskirts of your sector. The items in the transport is of utmost concern. These contain some new alloys that we are planning to turn over to. However, in there current state are extremely combustable and can turn a planet into a vapor with a couple pounds. This alloy is to be perfected, and if this is lost to the wrong hands, this could endanger every kingdom.
what.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Scientifically that doesn't make sense. Building stuff out of that refined explodium is a terrible idea and having a material like that breaks the laws of physics pretty hard.

GamerParrish

Scientifically that doesn't make sense. Building stuff out of that refined explodium is a terrible idea and having a material like that breaks the laws of physics pretty hard.
The lemon kingdom's infinite resources doesn't make sense, but we still work with it. And besides, explodium was used by Boomik a long time ago. We just decided it was too OP and said no more fighting with it. So were using it to make hard alloys USING the explodium. The alloys though in their current state contain enough explodium left in the alloys to be insanely dangerous to surrounding areas.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
( I'll just play along because this looks fun ;) )

Very well, we shall call upon any scouting vehicles nearby. Is this vehicle space-borne or not?

The task is simple: search for the transport. If the Kebabs find it first, the problem is solved. If the Lemons find it first, we shall defend it until those who own it arrive.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
This alloy is to be perfected, and if this is lost to the wrong hands, this could endanger every kingdom.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oi
This stuff:
Unstable Ingot.png
Explodes in like 10 seconds if handled wrong.

Gotta make that ineffable glass, a key ingredient of selective forcefields.

GamerParrish

The Grid is currently "scouting" our kingdom. We will give them a good day to leave, if not, any kebabian citizen, militant, tech, ai, or turret has the ability and right to fire upon this "scout" to remove it from our soil.

If anyone in the kingdom acts strange, please bring them into a hospital or AI facility to make sure they haven't been "assimulated" by this grid. If they are, we will do our best to save them, but it is not out of the question they might need to be locked away for life, or worse, killed.

I'd rather have a peaceful relationship with this Grid kingdom but they are not being very friendly.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Almighty Kebabs, the founding father of our nation Boomik who showed the stick to pierce the hearts of our enemies to make the first kebab. Follow us great kebab, that every meaty shrimp, beef, or pork that you may have on your long and infinite stick, you may protect us against all threats. Alleuluia to Kebabs on high!

i love kebaabs

GamerParrish

Almighty Kebabs, the founding father of our nation Boomik who showed the stick to pierce the hearts of our enemies to make the first kebab. Follow us great kebab, that every meaty shrimp, beef, or pork that you may have on your long and infinite stick, you may protect us against all threats. Alleuluia to Kebabs on high!

i love kebaabs
Welcome to the Kebabian Empire!

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Remember, participation in RP is voluntary. You can take a break if you want.

(honestly in recent days I have not been on my steam games much, I've become re-obsessed with building new things in Minecraft. I really should try and make something new for Terratech)
MiNeCrFaTm Not NIcE ?!?!!!!!!!!!!?

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Oh great lord of kebabs, i bring you my most grandeous tech of all, the Helicarrier Helicarrier.png
This took me 1 week to make, if not more. You will need to balance out techs on its surface, and you can anchor them with beams up from the floor if you displace the bf blocks. and its battery is Beastly

Nooboid

Not A Noob
I wish to ally the Z SECTOR ENTITIES. IRL I love chicken kebabs