The Kebab Kingdom Reborn

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Long live the King Gamerparish ! VIVA LE REVOLUTION
I agree that if a leader becomes corrupt and tries to make his/her nation to self-destruct, they do not have the right to do so unless the population actually wants it to for some reason. I like the kebab kingdom. Seemed like a joke at first but turned into something pretty good, until things went wrong.

Ironic how weeboo (boomik alt 1) had stayed under the radar so long until he noticed this thread and went back to boomik pre-ban (strangely enough his profile pic still exists on his pop up account panel) attitude.

I support @GamerParrish as the new king. Plus, he has been around for quite a while now.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Remember, participation in RP is voluntary. You can take a break if you want.

(honestly in recent days I have not been on my steam games much, I've become re-obsessed with building new things in Minecraft. I really should try and make something new for Terratech)

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Remember, participation in RP is voluntary. You can take a break if you want.

(honestly in recent days I have not been on my steam games much, I've become re-obsessed with building new things in Minecraft. I really should try and make something new for Terratech)
We are literally losing a well know member of the forums Legionite.
not only that but i am actually fine with kingdoms getting archive if we hit flame war status.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
We are literally losing a well know member of the forums Legionite.
not only that but i am actually fine with kingdoms getting archive if we hit flame war status.
Ok right. Kingdoms have been declining in activity (real rp activity) recently anyway.

@Legionite please please please don't leave.

GamerParrish

@WEEBOO can now be a general if he pleases. As of now I am king, and so is @BenBacon. If any of you have an issue with that take it up with our battle techs that are being put in place as we speak. As for all Kebabian citizens, army cadets, generals, fighters, fliers, and farmers, prepare for some changes in the kingdom.

Galrex

Possibilist
@WEEBOO can now be a general if he pleases. As of now I am king, and so is @BenBacon. If any of you have an issue with that take it up with our battle techs that are being put in place as we speak. As for all Kebabian citizens, army cadets, generals, fighters, fliers, and farmers, prepare for some changes in the kingdom.
Well it looks like he got perma-banned now.

GamerParrish

The Fight Against The Bandits

The LVL 3 Enforcers Destroy Camp #1! This weakens support for camps #2 and #3.

The camps are now alerted and go into defence mode. Two level 3 Enforcers are taken out during the attack on camp #2!

#3 Attempts to flee the area! LVL 3 Enforcers are in hot pursuit! Camp #3 Falls to ruins!

LVL 3 Enforcers take out outcast camps and capture approx. 2050 Sq KM of area! The attack was a success with only two Level 3 Enforcers destroyed out of 15!

Update on land!
Screenshot (18).png

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
The Fight Against The Bandits

The LVL 3 Enforcers Destroy Camp #1! This weakens support for camps #2 and #3.

The camps are now alerted and go into defence mode. Two level 3 Enforcers are taken out during the attack on camp #2!

#3 Attempts to flee the area! LVL 3 Enforcers are in hot pursuit! Camp #3 Falls to ruins!

LVL 3 Enforcers take out outcast camps and capture approx. 2050 Sq KM of area! The attack was a success with only two Level 3 Enforcers destroyed out of 15!

Update on land!
View attachment 24999
Maps!!!! Finally!

GamerParrish

@Potato we sent a transport carrying VERY delicate and important objects and weapons on the edge of your sector to go to our militant planet. And it never got there.

The only people to know of this transport is me, and @BenBacon. I believe that @BenBacon betrayed the kebabians and gave you information on when and where the transport would be. And you took it, and also with it, took our peace.

@Legionite has long range sensors that will tell if you intercepted our transport, if he says there was no attack, we will just say it was a random wormhole. But if not, and he says there was weapon fire, I'm going to give you two options. The first one, the one I hope you choose is you relocate, or we go to war. Now I hope we do not go to war due to the fact we want both our kingdoms in peace, but I will not accept such a hostile action with a shrug.

As of now @BenBacon has lost his rank, he will be reappointed leader soon depending on the outcome of this situation. If it turns into a war, he has two choices, leave the kebabs, or leave the lemons.

I hate to have to do this, I believe that the Lemons are peaceful and that is why I hope the sensor logs come back as negative, but if that doesn't happen, we might have a larger issue at hand.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
@Potato we sent a transport carrying VERY delicate and important objects and weapons on the edge of your sector to go to our militant planet. And it never got there.

The only people to know of this transport is me, and @BenBacon. I believe that @BenBacon betrayed the kebabians and gave you information on when and where the transport would be. And you took it, and also with it, took our peace.

@Legionite has long range sensors that will tell if you intercepted our transport, if he says there was no attack, we will just say it was a random wormhole. But if not, and he says there was weapon fire, I'm going to give you two options. The first one, the one I hope you choose is you relocate, or we go to war. Now I hope we do not go to war due to the fact we want both our kingdoms in peace, but I will not accept such a hostile action with a shrug.

As of now @BenBacon has lost his rank, he will be reappointed leader soon depending on the outcome of this situation. If it turns into a war, he has two choices, leave the kebabs, or leave the lemons.

I hate to have to do this, I believe that the Lemons are peaceful and that is why I hope the sensor logs come back as negative, but if that doesn't happen, we might have a larger issue at hand.
@Potato and @GamerParrish what is going on!?

I hope you both aren't trying to start a war.

Specifically you Parrish.

Last edited:

GamerParrish

@Potato and @GamerParrish what is going on!?

I hope you both aren't trying to start a war.

Specifically you Parrish.
I'm fine to simply brush by this as long as @Legionite tells us what happened, he's the one who will know. If it's not then I'm guessing there was a malfunction or space time warp. But otherwise, @Potato might need to alert his citizens.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc

I never knew of this transport, nor of any interception
I do not intend to start a meaningless war between the Kebabs and the Lemons
If war does break out, remember I am a company as well

GamerParrish

I never knew of this transport, nor of any interception
Check log 182, the interception was just received, check log 195 for full details. But the issue is that there is no details, not a release, nor a failure, it was sent just titled log 195 with no further info.

Again @Legionite is the decider on what happened, we do not have sensor range there yet.

GamerParrish

Our new LVL 1 Enforcers are out. 500 are being made as we speak, 210 are already finished.
Enforcer LVL 1.png

Our new frontline techs used in war are finally finished. Over 600 are being made, 100 are done.
Hawkeye Shielder.png

Then finally our Hawkeye pack-a-tank, only 50 are being made, 21 are finished.
Hawkeye PackATank.png

GamerParrish

Our MeKS sensor system is finished, it can reach almost 3x as far as previous sensors. There are 105 in place all around the planet. This stretches across our whole solar system and farther.
MeKS.png

As for our sky-fleet, we have a party of 150 AS1s.
AS1.png

GamerParrish

A20 exploration and second-cavalry tech systems A20 have been put in place. Controlled using new AI derived from a beta version of TAC AI.
A20.png

As for our frontline in ground warfare, these are slightly more powerful then hawkeye shielders. Made to take much more of a beating and give a lot more of a beating to enemy frontlines. 120 are in stock currently. 100 are still being finished.
FrontLineA.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'm fine to simply brush by this as long as @Legionite tells us what happened, he's the one who will know. If it's not then I'm guessing there was a malfunction or space time warp. But otherwise, @Potato might need to alert his citizens.
Greetings Kebabs.

As of now, there's no mention in our defensive outposts of a Kebabian transport going into Lemonion territory. If there was one, we would know, because we have guards on patrol checking for foreign vehicles. Benbacon has also not told me of this transport, so I have no idea of its nature.

If this is of high importance to your denizens, would you like us to conduct a search? It may be smart if both Kingdoms do the search to cover more ground.