The Kebab Kingdom Reborn

WEEBOO

This is Boomik’s alt.

Sorry, but I never gave you permission to do this. And I never chose either of you to be the leader. I hereby declare the Kebab Kingdom to be disbanded until further notice.

I’d rather fall with my kingdom than get stabbed in the back by it and excluded from it. Sorry.

Good day.

GamerParrish

This is Boomik’s alt.

Sorry, but I never gave you permission to do this. And I never chose either of you to be the leader. I hereby declare the Kebab Kingdom to be disbanded until further notice.

I’d rather fall with my kingdom than get stabbed in the back by it and excluded from it. Sorry.

Good day.
I recovered the kebabian unit. You left it unattended, you left it without a goodbye. We not only did it a favor by taking it in. But we saved it.

We've had this conversation in PMs and I will have it here. It is my kingdom now, you can rejoin it and earn your rank. Or you can stand down because you have no power here anymore. Your now just a low rank cadet like all of us used to be. You threw away your position as leader when you got yourself banned. You gave up on the kebabians. I hate to be harsh like this but the Kebabians are a people, and these people can never be dismissed with a flick of your banned hand.

Until you gain the right of the kingdom back you will never be able to command this kingdom. And I will not let you take it over because of what you did to the kebabians. You left them hungry and scared, you used to be a symbol of peace but then you corrupted into a dictator. I not only have the right to reclaim the kingdom that has been lost, but the right to fight for my right. I was left by you, I, a cadet, earned my rank slowly. Then when you abandoned the kebabs, I took notice and saved them.

Also, I believe all the Lemon Kingdom citizens should know why you created the kingdom. To destroy them, to wipe the floor and rid them. The reason unknown, the belief childish.

And you come here and try to tell us we stabbed you in the back, because we saved a kingdom from being lost to the ages. Get out, never return, we believed in you, we all did, now your just a villain in this RP. I don't care what I have to do to save the kingdom, but I will do whatever it takes, even executing you.

I fought for the kebabians, I fight for the kebabians, and I will always fight for the kebabians. Stand down, Boomik.

GamerParrish

I'm already here:)
What is there to do?
I've begun a resource overhaul. We are going to attempt to fight off some bandit camps to gain more land. This may take some time but hopefully with the new MeKS (Micro Exotic Koel System) we should be able to locate all of these bandits and take them out. I'm finishing the final touches of the Techs and the MeKS.

I believe its time to begin the training of militant. Take them through rigorous militant training, prepare them for a surprise attack.

If you have time begin the preparation of new qaurrys.

I'll be attending a meeting with Hawkeye for a transport of a thousand missiles, heat seekers, radar systems, defence units, and cannons.
If you need me, I distributed a departmentally issued watch using some old Legion AI blueprints that are uncrackable, as soon as it detects something getting by the encryption, it swaps the numbers around. Completely unbreakable, no extraction. These will be able to contact all Kebabians in a tap, also be able to command techs and mainframes.

@Legionite I have an old copy of an AI system that would work by harvesting resources in a large area, but I wish for your permission to use it to not cause an issue.

WEEBOO

I recovered the kebabian unit. You left it unattended, you left it without a goodbye. We not only did it a favor by taking it in. But we saved it.

We've had this conversation in PMs and I will have it here. It is my kingdom now, you can rejoin it and earn your rank. Or you can stand down because you have no power here anymore. Your now just a low rank cadet like all of us used to be. You threw away your position as leader when you got yourself banned. You gave up on the kebabians. I hate to be harsh like this but the Kebabians are a people, and these people can never be dismissed with a flick of your banned hand.

Until you gain the right of the kingdom back you will never be able to command this kingdom. And I will not let you take it over because of what you did to the kebabians. You left them hungry and scared, you used to be a symbol of peace but then you corrupted into a dictator. I not only have the right to reclaim the kingdom that has been lost, but the right to fight for my right. I was left by you, I, a cadet, earned my rank slowly. Then when you abandoned the kebabs, I took notice and saved them.

Also, I believe all the Lemon Kingdom citizens should know why you created the kingdom. To destroy them, to wipe the floor and rid them. The reason unknown, the belief childish.

And you come here and try to tell us we stabbed you in the back, because we saved a kingdom from being lost to the ages. Get out, never return, we believed in you, we all did, now your just a villain in this RP. I don't care what I have to do to save the kingdom, but I will do whatever it takes, even executing you.

I fought for the kebabians, I fight for the kebabians, and I will always fight for the kebabians. Stand down, Boomik.
Lol, you can’t. Someone please lock this.

Unless if you let the Kebab Kingdom follow my orders again and YOU stand down, I’m closing this kingdom.

And I left without a goodbye because I got banned and had no way of contacting you.

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com

I've begun a resource overhaul. We are going to attempt to fight off some bandit camps to gain more land. This may take some time but hopefully with the new MeKS (Micro Exotic Koel System) we should be able to locate all of these bandits and take them out. I'm finishing the final touches of the Techs and the MeKS.

I believe it's time to begin the training of militant. Take them through rigorous militant training, prepare them for a surprise attack.

If you have time begin the preparation of new quarries.

I'll be attending a meeting with Hawkeye for a transport of a thousand missiles, heat seekers, radar systems, defence units, and cannons.
If you need me, I distributed a departmentally issued watch using some old Legion AI blueprints that are uncrackable, as soon as it detects something getting by the encryption, it swaps the numbers around. Completely unbreakable, no extraction. These will be able to contact all Kebabians in a tap, also be able to command techs and mainframes.

@Legionite I have an old copy of an AI system that would work by harvesting resources in a large area, but I wish for your permission to use it to not cause an issue.
I would have an opinion, but i'd rather have an Armada then a destroyed one.

Lol you can’t

Someone please lock this
yes plz

GamerParrish

Someone please lock this
I must ask, lock for what? Recovering a lost kingdom?

Also evading ban is also bannable. So every time you
attempt to post against me you simply just get yourself
banned.

I'm sorry for picking up the shambles of the kingdom you created. I thought you would be thankful. But if that's what you think. Take the kingdom, and corrupt the kingdom again. Destroy it, do what you did to the previous kingdom.

Now, since your trying to destroy the kingdom you created, how can you call yourself a ruler.

Also since I know how you reply. I can't call myself a ruler either, because its a democracy. I'm not only saving the kingdom I'm protecting it from corruption the opposite of what you did for us, you drove us right into pure corruption. Attempting to destroy the lemons, take over production lines. And you call yourself a savior, you call yourself a ruler.

WEEBOO

banned.

I'm sorry for picking up the shambles of the kingdom you created. I thought you would be thankful. But if that's what you think. Take the kingdom, and corrupt the kingdom again. Destroy it, do what you did to the previous kingdom.

Now, since your trying to destroy the kingdom you created, how can you call yourself a ruler.

Also since I know how you reply. I can't call myself a ruler either, because its a democracy. I'm not only saving the kingdom I'm protecting it from corruption the opposite of what you did for us, you drove us right into pure corruption. Attempting to destroy the lemons, take over production lines. And you call yourself a savior, you call yourself a ruler.
I don’t care if I get banned, I just wanted to say this.

And like I said. Rather I go down with my kingdom than lose power to it.

GamerParrish

I rather save the kingdom. I rather give the people who spent hours into the kingdom hope. I rather make the kingdom thrive then let your selfish beliefs destroy it.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com

banned.

I rather save the kingdom. I rather give the people who spent hours into the kingdom hope. I rather make the kingdom thrive then let your selfish beliefs destroy it.

????

same here

WEEBOO

We talked in discord I’ll let you guys live.

Just the lemons need to watch out for some new gargantium juicers...

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc

I believe its time to begin the training of militant. Take them through rigorous militant training, prepare them for a surprise attack.

If you have time begin the preparation of new qaurrys.

Ok. I won't be able to build quarries but considering the fact that we are only facing bandits I will try to build some smaller defense techs because the ones I have right now are a bit overkill, even though Bacon, Inc could supply them for free

Lol, you can’t. Someone please lock this.

Unless if you let the Kebab Kingdom follow my orders again and YOU stand down, I’m closing this kingdom.

And I left without a goodbye because I got banned and had no way of contacting you.
You can't lock a thread because:
1. You're not a moderator, and
2. You're already banned, and making alt accounts is against the rules

You were banned because you were creating negativity in the forums, and therefore you have lost power to this kingdom

To reply to the "????,"
Making an alt account to circumvent a ban is against the rules, therefore what Boomik is doing right now is technically illegal

To reply to the "yes plz,"
Moderators should only get involved in kingdom stuff if it becomes a flame war, and I certainly hope that we can have a civilized discussion here

To reply to the "same here,"
No offense, but you are not a part of this kingdom, so please do not try to be deeply involved the politics of this kingdom, as I believe this kingdom was created long before you joined the forums
If you were referring to the "I don't care if I get banned," I heavily discourage
1. Doing anything to get banned in the first place, and
2.Trying to circumvent the ban

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
No offense, but you are not a part of this kingdom, so please do not try to be deeply involved the politics of this kingdom, as I believe this kingdom was created long before you joined the forums
If you were referring to the "I don't care if I get banned," I heavily discourage
i'm not trying to get banned here.

WEEBOO

Ok. I won't be able to build quarries but considering the fact that we are only facing bandits I will try to build some smaller defense techs because the ones I have right now are a bit overkill, even though Bacon, Inc could supply them for free

You can't lock a thread because:
1. You're not a moderator, and
2. You're already banned, and making alt accounts is against the rules

You were banned because you were creating negativity in the forums, and therefore you have lost power to this kingdom

To reply to the "????,"
Making an alt account to circumvent a ban is against the rules, therefore what Boomik is doing right now is technically illegal

To reply to the "yes plz,"
Moderators should only get involved in kingdom stuff if it becomes a flame war, and I certainly hope that we can have a civilized discussion here

Smfh

I made the kingdom, I have full power over it. I don’t care what you say. And before I got banned, I kicked YOU. You are the one who should stop poking his ass in our business.

And since you are a lemon ambassador, we are sorry to say you are no longer welcome here.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Alright cupcakes, ya'll can calm down now.
Boomik, with the authority of "Intervening Ancient(s)," please consider yourself overthrown. Let's say it was a coup, or something like that.

@GamerParrish, it should be fine to use that A.I.(Although you might want to consider changing it to a program instead, as A.I. seems unnecessary for just harvesting.)

WEEBOO

Get your facts right. I made this kingdom lmao

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Smfh

I made the kingdom, I have full power over it. I don’t care what you say. And before I got banned, I kicked YOU. You are the one who should stop poking his ass in our business.

And since you are a lemon ambassador, I am sorry to say you are no longer welcomed by me here.
Get your facts right. I made this kingdom lmao
The bottom part of my post quoted @Seth_Seth , not you
I never said you didn't male this kingdom, its just that now you have no power because you got banned for acting up

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Website
soundcloud.com
This is Boomik’s alt.

Good day.

I haven't forgotten.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
This is Boomik’s alt.

Good day.
Your @Boomik's alt account???? I thought you were just a random forumer.