The Imagination Zone

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Welcome to the Imagination Zone!
It sounds like a children play-zone to be honest
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is for any tech you want to put on here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Put any tech you want on here, big or small, AI, or no AI. Doesn't matter!
This is for people who want to look at creations, show theirs off, and get inspiration for other techs!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every month I will put down two comments of peoples names, which ever one gets the most likes WINS!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to put the type of tech, and how to use it in RED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When this person wins they don't gain anything but a link to their own tech thread (If they have one) on here!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry about winning! This is open for anyone who wants to showcase their techs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingantonThe Winners Board!kinganton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None currently, I think we need some techs!
codertearslarge

Last edited:

nikitaign

Mar 13, 2017
Russia. Somewhere
This is my F1 car. It even has KERS.

Press SHIFT to activate KERS. (it used to create 80 HP) W A S D to control.
Does it look like a F1 car? Tell me pls :3

Attachments

Stormo364

Feb 12, 2017
somewhere over the rainbow
My campaign main tech (or at least it was until the save breaking update :|) it looks like a semi truck without a trailer.
No special controls. Activate boosters with shift
This is a usable snapshot btw
main tech model 4.png