• Abssssolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
difference is we chose the kebabian planet because it is 95% metal and the other 5% is other strong metals such as titanium, gold, and lead, allowing for surplus building.

Destroying a normal planet is easy for us, destroying a type class A planet is unimaginably hard.
Absurd by your standards. Not by "his." So essentially, yes. -NotExactlyHero

PS: If we can destroy planets then why hasn't the entire universe been destroyed by us idiots? Correct me, HOW? The chances of this happening are... small... to say the least... kinda... wow they suck...

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
So what do we do? Stand around and let them take us? I don't think so. Besides, one major advantage we have is hometurf. We know every nook and cranny of this entire solar system, and we also have pre-prepared bases.

And besides, its RP, there is no "unkillable" tech.

ANNNDDD, we already tried being peaceful but they tried to forcefully assimilate us.
It still stands thst they have no reason to assmimilate resistant beings

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Deploying SFS heavy miners w/refinery trailers to reverse engineer and modify grid tech. Inverse singularities begin spewing out loads of enforcer hovertanks. Trillions of block bucks worth!
Sorry bro, for balancing and because I don't really agree with this statement (white hole bit) but salvaging enemy tech is a fine plan. If @Dat Derp were here, I could get him on investigating how the stuff works, in a controlled environment where if it has any malicious code it cannot attack our systems.

The SFSS ARMAGEDDON and its fleet are jumping towards the system.

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Sorry bro, for balancing and because I don't really agree with this statement (white hole bit) but salvaging enemy tech is a fine plan. If @Dat Derp were here, I could get him on investigating how the stuff works, in a controlled environment where if it has any malicious code it cannot attack our systems.

The SFSS ARMAGEDDON and its fleet are jumping towards the system.
Still having no clue what's going on... beside proteccing @Cloud

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The Kebabians Are Prepared for War!
Well the TAC Lore was to point out that the GRID was not entirely hostile, but whatever suits your logic.
Previously the GRID was all bark and no bite.
Probably a defensive mechanism of sorts like the Generation 2 Radarweave AI had against unknowns.
TAC did NOT make the Generation 2 Radarweave AI. It is an ancient AI of long past.

(I thought that there was supposed to be a week-long period where new kingdoms can build up without warring intentionally?)

We are going to need to scout and evaluate The Grid's forces while mustering a proper defense - we yet not know how this...thing operates or why it acts as it does.

The Kebabs have already taken out the first wave of scouts; they might uncover new information from the wreckage, while the TAC can prod information through a cyber campaign (They may already have). The Lemon Kingdom will go for the old-fashioned method of sending scouts. If we find a Tech fleet, that might be their advance force.

I think this sounds alright.
As marvel said in a movie at some point
"A true leader does not seek war, yet is always prepared to fight one"
Proceed with caution, not impulsion
Agreed.

The GRID also mentioned that it had some rules it knew by, but none of them were directly "KILL KILL KILL".
It was probably mislead and needed to be treated with care.
Like provoking a wild creature will only cause harm.
It must be tamed first.
The DEMA likely already sent in stealth scouts (fake non-player citizens made out of play-dough) into your kingdoms without being caught anyways.
The way we know this is because of a scout we captured, but they had already submitted their intelligence to the DEMA by then. This was some weeks ago.
(No biggie because other kingdoms don't care)

Remaining forces conjure to create a counter attack! Emergency distress signal is sent to TAC, The Lemons, and the SOVIET Union! The Kebabians need you!
Direct combat is not advised and may be fatal. Instead, consider "reprogramming" it via fake scout USB.

I'm afraid that Generation 2 Radarweave AI (the GRID AI) are easily triggered into combat mode.
This is only based on a "target basis system list", meaning that it will only attack the provoker.
It is done via a neural net filter system that tells the difference in Tech designs.

TAC will send you support in the form of manufactured duplicates of your Techs to prevent angering the alpha-class GRID nearby TAC HQ. They should be made out of the highest quality resources.

As for the removal of your spot on the "target basis system list", you would need a supercomputer to plug into the GRID on your planet as the main attack values are stored in that one.
Make sure you hit the RESET button or bad things may occur.

The Giant Hollow Cubes which make up the GRID's main starship constructs also have the power to brutally disassemble Techs and monuments in close proximity of half the normal pick up distance, so keep that in mind.

Oh, and Generation 2 Radarweave AI have the ability to drastically change their base coding unlike TAC's legal AI.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Well the TAC Lore was to point out that the GRID was not entirely hostile, but whatever suits your logic.
Previously the GRID was all bark and no bite.
The GRID also mentioned that it had some rules it knew by, but none of them were directly "KILL KILL KILL".
It was probably mislead and needed to be treated with care.
Like provoking a wild creature will only cause harm.
It must be tamed first.
So don't murder the thing?

The Giant Hollow Cubes which make up the GRID's main starship constructs also have the power to brutally disassemble Techs and monuments in close proximity of half the normal pick up distance, so keep that in mind.
uhh...

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
alpha waves of radiation!
As someone who knows about radiation, what? Are you referring to the wave nature of alpha particles (helium-4 nuclei) due to wave-particle duality, or is this just plain technobabble?
Also, this sounds like the Borg, which is funny, because a few days ago, Star Trek: First Contact was on TV (the movie with the Borg in it), and two days ago was the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Drone", featuring a 29th century Borg drone.

Anyway, I never really got into RP much here in the first place (the IFTTES is more of a collaborative tech thread than anything), so don't mind me.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
As someone who knows about radiation, what? Are you referring to the wave nature of alpha particles (helium-4 nuclei) due to wave-particle duality, or is this just plain technobabble?
Knew that wasn't right when he said that. Definitely technobabble.

Also, this sounds like the Borg, which is funny, because a few days ago, Star Trek: First Contact was on TV (the movie with the Borg in it), and two days ago was the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Drone", featuring a 29th century Borg drone.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

GamerParrish

PS: If we can destroy planets then why hasn't the entire universe been destroyed by us idiots? Correct me, HOW? The chances of this happening are... small... to say the least... kinda... wow they suck...
P.S: If countries have the ability to murder everyone and destroy the world with bombs, how hasn't it been destroyed by us idiots?

Its because we know that this drastic measures create much to fatal consequences.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
P.S: If countries have the ability to murder everyone and destroy the world with bombs, how hasn't it been destroyed by us idiots?

Its because we know that this drastic measures create much to fatal consequences.
The irony is that humanity is already screwing themselves over. Just at a slower rate. And it's also probably too late to save ourselves, or much of anything else.

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Hey, is anyone still here...?

GSO transmission: a friendly tech is letting out a distress call! Defend them until help arrives! [new quest: distress call]
I wonder why no one has yet to respond to this...
Welp, I think it's time to reactivate the Venture Mega Radar..., Maybe they can help out with the distress call.

In other words, Screw it, i'm yeeting the Armada back into here...again, i threw it into rp, then out, and now back in, consistency 100 right here folks.

Gexgekko

[System err::message]

Hi subsystems and future subsystems of The Grid, our main system has suffer a huge malfunction and it will take more time to be fixed. The control of this communications will be delegated to any subsystem who wants. Main system can no longer work on communications, at least for now. The Grid will still monitorize the channel but won't colonize the area.

Stay tunned for more.

Out of character: my computer broke and it wont be fixed until march or April as I cant afford now, so I leave you to keep this alive and use The Grid however you want. sorry to leave you orphan

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
[System err::message]

Hi subsystems and future subsystems of The Grid, our main system has suffer a huge malfunction and it will take more time to be fixed. The control of this communications will be delegated to any subsystem who wants. Main system can no longer work on communications, at least for now. The Grid will still monitorize the channel but won't colonize the area.

Stay tunned for more.

Out of character: my computer broke and it wont be fixed until march or April as I cant afford now, so I leave you to keep this alive and use The Grid however you want. sorry to leave you orphan
They're kinda been running with it, Glad to hear your not dead

w h a t

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
...Why is it taking so long to boot up-

[Venture Mega Radar Ver. 1.0.0.1]
[Starting...]

Well then, it's booting up, finally

[Detected Mission [Distress Call] ]
[Scanning Mission Area...]

Seems like it'll take a bit to scan the area, idk if it'll send a tech automatically though...