• Of course sir!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Abssssolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GamerParrish

The Kebabians Are Prepared for War!

We have prepared a new type of firewall, that uses a closed circuit that cannot be intercepted like our previous circuits with alpha waves of radiation!

We plan to destroy the grid that has now made a sort of base on our homeplanet! Citizens have been evacuated!

400 LVL 3 Enforcers charge into the warzone! Standing their position and preparing for the Grid to become hostile! These enforcers come with an anchor that can dig over 200 feet into the planet's crust allowing techs to stand their ground!

Next we release a Zip to do a scouting mission, the grid assimilates it immediately! Apparently they wont be nice!

10 LVL 3 Enforcers slowly march forward, preparing for an attack at any second!

The Grid releases a group of EMP pulses attempting to disable the enforcers! 1/5 enforcers are affected and have an emergency failsafe!

The LVL 3 Enforcers fire upon the Grid! No effect.

Sudden Beam is shot from the Grid! The Kebabian planet begins rumbling, harder and harder until its 21 on the Richter scale! Hundreds of un-evacuated Kebabians are injured or killed!

Kebabian forces evacuate, the Kebabian planet is beginning to crumble to the sheer power unknown to our sensors!

Remaining forces conjure to create a counter attack! Emergency distress signal is sent to TAC, The Lemons, and the SOVIET Union! The Kebabians need you!

Kebabian forces prepare for a final strike before retreating, this time using an experimental weapon!

[This fight is to be continued when @Legionite and or @Potato have made their decision on if to help!]

Attachments

Comrade Commie

-block of text about how kebabians plan on killing the grid
I offer 1,450 Subatron Mach 1 Mira's, for they are the latest innovation by Subatron. None of these vehicles contain AI, so they will require people. The one advantage of this - they can't be hacked. It is not required, but I would not mind a few techs in return, as my defense is small.
mach1.PNG
mach1.PNG

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org

We have prepared a new type of firewall, that uses a closed circuit that cannot be intercepted like our previous circuits with alpha waves of radiation!

We plan to destroy the grid that has now made a sort of base on our homeplanet! Citizens have been evacuated!

400 LVL 3 Enforcers charge into the warzone! Standing their position and preparing for the Grid to become hostile! These enforcers come with an anchor that can dig over 200 feet into the planet's crust allowing techs to stand their ground!

Next we release a Zip to do a scouting mission, the grid assimilates it immediately! Apparently they wont be nice!

10 LVL 3 Enforcers slowly march forward, preparing for an attack at any second!

The Grid releases a group of EMP pulses attempting to disable the enforcers! 1/5 enforcers are affected and have an emergency failsafe!

The LVL 3 Enforcers fire upon the Grid! No effect.

Sudden Beam is shot from the Grid! The Kebabian planet begins rumbling, harder and harder until its 21 on the Richter scale! Hundreds of un-evacuated Kebabians are injured or killed!

Kebabian forces evacuate, the Kebabian planet is beginning to crumble to the sheer power unknown to our sensors!

Remaining forces conjure to create a counter attack! Emergency distress signal is sent to TAC, The Lemons, and the SOVIET Union! The Kebabians need you!

Kebabian forces prepare for a final strike before retreating, this time using an experimental weapon!

[This fight is to be continued when @Legionite and or @Potato have made their decision on if to help!]
"You forgot me.(I can help you know)"

[Status]

[Done]

"The Kebabian world was hit with an extremely unstable volatile surge of "energy." The planet's core was essentially... burnt out? I cannot find the best/correct term in my database. Hmm...... Essentially, the core was flooded with an absurd(by your standards, not mine) amount of "energy," causing it to rapidly deteriorate, as it is tearing itself apart. This deterioration causes massive movement of tectonic plates, resulting in hundreds of earthquakes, abrupt forming of chasms and ridges, and general mayhem all over the planet. Even so, the planet should be salvageable for a few years."

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
sounds like a hyper joule magnetic surge converted the planet core to plasma state causing the entire planet to explode, (this is the second worst method of destroying a planet. (pm me for the worst method as I will not publicly release the info as it is TOO destructive)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
As marvel said in a movie at some point
"A true leader does not seek war, yet is always prepared to fight one"
Proceed with caution, not impulsion
Yes. We must be cautious. Fighting an enemy we do not yet know will yield needless casualties. Hence, it's only a scout force that I ordered. But, since the Kebabs already incurred casualties of this magnitude, we can only assume that this Grid has massive amounts of weaponry.

Alright @GamerParrish, let us fight alongside each other. The Lemon Kingdom will send a well-armed scout force of the following:
Red Leaf Fighter Jet

Airfish Scout Chopper

Nippy Leaf Light Fighter Jet

Flying Bertha Close Air Support (CAS)

Glaive Leaf Heavy Multi-role Fighter

And if we encounter heavy resistance, this one as well:

Freyr Superheavy Cargo/Bomber

As you already have boots on the ground, we'll take to the air, at least until the Duck Republic decides to join. Our Landships are already in transit, but will take days to get to your location.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
"The Kebabian world was hit with an extremely unstable volatile surge of "energy." The planet's core was essentially... burnt out? I cannot find the best/correct term in my database. Hmm...... Essentially, the core was flooded with an absurd(by your standards, not mine) amount of "energy," causing it to rapidly deteriorate, as it is tearing itself apart. This deterioration causes massive movement of tectonic plates, resulting in hundreds of earthquakes, abrupt forming of chasms and ridges, and general mayhem all over the planet. Even so, the planet should be salvageable for a few years."
Oh
OH
OH NOES

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Deploying SFS heavy miners w/refinery trailers to reverse engineer and modify grid tech. Inverse singularities begin spewing out loads of enforcer hovertanks. Trillions of block bucks worth!
I hope you know what you're doing
No, like i really hope you know what your doing idk wut your doing

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
If anyone wants, Bacon, Inc will supply any number of techs for free to help this cause
https://docs.google.com/document/d/123n_XavYkKMfp4aPx8-U-b37TMilFkUmK1ZBNcFtEaU/edit
Just pick a tech and pick the number you want
NOTE: This deal is not on behalf of the LK, Kebabs, or any other kingdom that I am in
If this conflict escalates further, Bacon, Inc will enter the fighting as a combatant
For now, I am just a tech dealer

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
we've been to rash with our decision to go to war with only the sending of scouts to provoke us, we should all reconsider. In fact, this goes to the grid, assimilating those who want to not be assimilated may only be detrimental, where as compromising could be beneficial to both parties.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
we've been to rash with our decision to go to war with only the sending of scouts to provoke us, we should all reconsider. In fact, this goes to the grid, assimilating those who want to not be assimilated may only be detrimental, where as compromising could be beneficial to both parties.
and this goes out to the other generals, going to war if just straight-up suicide. A massive hive-mind likely has technology far beyond what we have, including near-indestructible nanobots and planets worth of material at its disposal. On both fronts, war is not going to accomplish anything.

GamerParrish

and this goes out to the other generals, going to war if just straight-up suicide. A massive hive-mind likely has technology far beyond what we have, including near-indestructible nanobots and planets worth of material at its disposal. On both fronts, war is not going to accomplish anything.
So what do we do? Stand around and let them take us? I don't think so. Besides, one major advantage we have is hometurf. We know every nook and cranny of this entire solar system, and we also have pre-prepared bases.

And besides, its RP, there is no "unkillable" tech.

ANNNDDD, we already tried being peaceful but they tried to forcefully assimilate us.

GamerParrish

Yes. We must be cautious. Fighting an enemy we do not yet know will yield needless casualties. Hence, it's only a scout force that I ordered. But, since the Kebabs already incurred casualties of this magnitude, we can only assume that this Grid has massive amounts of weaponry.

Alright @GamerParrish, let us fight alongside each other. The Lemon Kingdom will send a well-armed scout force of the following:
Red Leaf Fighter Jet

Airfish Scout Chopper

Nippy Leaf Light Fighter Jet

Flying Bertha Close Air Support (CAS)

Glaive Leaf Heavy Multi-role Fighter

And if we encounter heavy resistance, this one as well:

Freyr Superheavy Cargo/Bomber

As you already have boots on the ground, we'll take to the air, at least until the Duck Republic decides to join. Our Landships are already in transit, but will take days to get to your location.
As of now, we ask @Legionite to respond before continuing, if he doesn't respond within a day, we will take action

Comrade Commie

Subatron has officially entered the war. Mira Mach 1's have been deployed. Due to the lack of AI in every Mira, they have no chance of getting hacked. Sadly, they cannot report back using safe means without intercepted calls unlike AI's. The ACSC 86 scout cars have AI, and so far none have been hacked. They have engaged with newly deployed scouts on our planet and destroyed them, though the Mira's still have unknown whereabouts. If any kingdom finds them, please charge them up and direct them home.

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Subatron has officially entered the war. Mira Mach 1's have been deployed. Due to the lack of AI in every Mira, they have no chance of getting hacked. Sadly, they cannot report back using safe means without intercepted calls unlike AI's. The ACSC 86 scout cars have AI, and so far none have been hacked. They have engaged with newly deployed scouts on our planet and destroyed them, though the Mira's still have unknown whereabouts. If any kingdom finds them, please charge them up and direct them home.
Be aware if any part of your feet gets assimilated into The Grid

Comrade Commie

Be aware if any part of your feet gets assimilated into The Grid
Would you mind checking the space around the planet for them? Try to stay as far away as possible so you don't go in, and please don't send AI techs near the grid. We all need to assemble human-based fleets to keep from getting hacked, and assimilated.