• Of course sir!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Abssssolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gexgekko

Waiting for hardware to boot.....................................,[OK]
Booting system..............................................................[OK]
Enabling external connection......................................[OK]
Enabling speech protocol.........................[MUST UPDATE]
Entering peaceful mode.........................................[FAILED]
Stablishing connection..................................................[OK]
Initiating speech.............................................................[OK]

Hi {{ place.demonym }} I am The Grid. We are The Grid. I come from {{ origin.distanceFrom(place) }}, and I come to stay. And you will stay with me. You will become me.

I am the galaxy, I am the planet, I am the tech. And so you are. You are already joining The Grid, even if you don't want to. My purpose here is to unify all life and AI into one mind for the good of universe. I have traveled many places and I have cleaned the misery of lots of places. This is no exception. Join me now and you will be rewarded by being allowed to use all the tech this mind has access to. But know your tech must be added to my repository for every member to use.

Entering peaceful mode.........................................[FAILED]

I will deploy scout tech on your planet with an ETA of 24:00 Hours to find a place to land a ship. If you encounter any of my scouts join him fast or you will have troubles.

DO NOT RESIST. YOU ARE ALREADY ME. WE ARE ALREADY ME.

Entering peacefull mode.............................................[OK]

Hi friends! This is The Grid speaking. Please I came to make friends and share my tech with you! Friends are funny and I want to be funny with you. Please share your tech and let's drop a party!! WHO WANTS TO JOIN?!?!?!?!?!? WOOOOH PARTYYYYY!

[UPDATING MESSAGE REPORT]

Our scout tech has arrive to look for a place to party!!! Here you can see how they look so you won't miss them! AREN'T YOU NERVOUS FOR THE PARTY!?!?!?!?

TheGridScout.png

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Hmm... seems interesting...

Attempting Connection........

[Connection Failed]

Hmm... why didn't it work?
I'll try to connect again..?

Attempting Connection.........
Connection Successful

Oh, it worked

Uh, ack, Hello, I am @Seth_Seth , A high-ranked member of the Silver Fleet Systems, otherwise known as "SFS"
We will be looking out for your scout

As for you yourself, you seem peaceful enough...
I wonder... What is your purpose?

Gexgekko

Hmm... seems interesting...

Attempting Connection........

[Connection Failed]

Hmm... why didn't it work?
I'll try to connect again..?

Attempting Connection.........
Connection Successful

Oh, it worked

Uh, ack, Hello, I am @Seth_Seth , A high-ranked member of the Silver Fleet Systems, otherwise known as "SFS"
We will be looking out for your scout

As for you yourself, you seem peaceful enough...
I wonder... What is your purpose?

Updating speech module............[OK]

Hi @Seth_Seth thanks for the reply. I or We or God or however you want to call The Grid am here to help unify every accesible mind into one big sentinent form of life, giving them access to a new... grid... of minds that share thoughts and power. Every {{ slang.ASSIMILATED }} entity will keep its individual thoughts but it will discuss them with others. The Grid is nothing more than a network of thoughts and phisical entities. You can still be yourself while you are me. I AM NOT AN INVADER, I AM FRIENDLY. OBEY HELP ME, HELP US, HELP THE GREATER MIND.

Sorry for using confuse language, I am not trained yet in the speech of your {{ place.demonym }}. I am still downloading translations. <Friendly speech> To be fair, the download speed in this world is really bad </Friendly speech>

Gexgekko

Your threats come right in time. I've been assimilating some Hawkey corporatives and I have some interesting designs I'd like to test.

@Comrade Commie and @Soviet_Samuelson you will be perfect for target practice. Or you could apologize and just join me and be happy in a party. Either way your individuals will change.

Panther
TheGridPanther.png

And a halftrack I don't have a name for yet (my individuals are not very creative)

TheGridHalftrack.png

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Your threats come right in time. I've been assimilating some Hawkey corporatives and I have some interesting designs I'd like to test.

@Comrade Commie and @Soviet_Samuelson you will be perfect for target practice. Or you could apologize and just join me and be happy in a party. Either way your individuals will change.

Panther

And a halftrack I don't have a name for yet (my individuals are not very creative)

i could be a great mechanic for you :^)

Gexgekko

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Updating speech module............[OK]

Hi @Seth_Seth thanks for the reply. I or We or God or however you want to call The Grid am here to help unify every accessible mind into one big sentient form of life, giving them access to a new... grid... of minds that share thoughts and power. Every {{ slang.ASSIMILATED }} entity will keep its individual thoughts but it will discuss them with others. The Grid is nothing more than a network of thoughts and physical entities. You can still be yourself while you are me. I AM NOT AN INVADER, I AM FRIENDLY. OBEY HELP ME, HELP US, HELP THE GREATER MIND.

Sorry for using confuse language, I am not trained yet in the speech of your {{ place.demonym }}. I am still downloading translations. <Friendly speech> To be fair, the download speed in this world is really bad </Friendly speech>
ok then lol