The Future of TerraTech

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
The simple solution is to make enemy tech's take damage in the same way the player's tech's do
Sure, might well make sense as part of changes. Although I didn't want to turn this into a debate thread on the specifics of suggestions. Just wanted to point out what major features I thought absent from the grand plan (as far as we've been shown).

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
New game plus [Wikipedia]. You have to finish a playthrough on default settings to unlock new possibilities on a new playthrough, where difficulty (and maybe complexity) is heightened by various mechanics. It could even involve optional 'limiters', like in Bastion, that are only required to get certain achievements. Advantages are often carried over too.
oh i thought that all your techs from a save gets transported to a much harder save (every enemy has missiles and attacks from the missiles range maybe?).

Hi, just joined the forums today to say how awesome this game is and if I'd ever made a suggestion, the first one would be the space travel to explore other planets. I wouldn't mind if it is through a loading screen, but if we could be able to literally travel to find other planets and depending in our specific build, gas storage, propulsion, etc. we can reach further planets or not, that would be just amazing.

Awesome game guys, and awesome community around here too!
Regards.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Hi, just joined the forums today to say how awesome this game is and if I'd ever made a suggestion, the first one would be the space travel to explore other planets. I wouldn't mind if it is through a loading screen, but if we could be able to literally travel to find other planets and depending in our specific build, gas storage, propulsion, etc. we can reach further planets or not, that would be just amazing.

Awesome game guys, and awesome community around here too!
Regards.
i think thats on the checklist for them :^)

A Friendly Tech

The simple solution is to make enemy tech's take damage in the same way the player's tech's do: i.e. They don't fall apart at the slightest of damage, which would also mean you will likely need to destroy all their cabs to loot their blocks, or hope that you can disconnect chunks of blocks without needing to destroy them.
I'd like at least a mode where, when blocks normally would have been destroyed or knocked off and maybe even when the tech's cab dies, they instead drop some or all of their ingredient chunks/components. In this mode, I'd like the basic crafting blocks to be available available at level 1. It would also be nice if they squashed all of the long-time crafting bugs so it doesn't feel like crafting is some experimental feature that we're alpha testing.