The upcoming crafting update will include the following changes. These are all work in progress and we're keen to hear your thoughts them.
- GSO, GeoCorp and Venture each get their own Fabricators & Scrappers and all of their blocks will be craftable and scrappable.
- Each corporation only requires one Fabricator to craft their full range of blocks. The ability to craft higher grade blocks is determined by licence grade.
- You can give orders to your Fabricator for what to craft and it will call for the required ingredients from any connected Silos or conveyors to complete the recipe.
- Fabricators now consume inputs one by one instead of waiting them all before starting.
- Will refine any resource that goes past it's input.
- Creating and adding to conveyor loops is significantly improved.
- Blocks no longer belong in holding beams (this includes conveyors) at all. Fabricators spit blocks onto the floor, Scrappers take from the floor.
- There are new conveyor blocks for passing resources on to different axis.
- The alternator is being promoted from EXP.
- The UI graphics that show conveyor connections and passing directions are being improved.
- Several crafting blocks get new models to suit their new functionality.
- Crafting blocks feature new UI Menus, many of which will help suggest possible uses for different items.
- Special hat and colour blocks are not craftable or scrappable, neither will Experimental blocks.
- Scrap Magnets receive improvements to the physics code to make them more usable.