The Feather Kingdom

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Nowadays, it seems like there are a million kingdoms. But what makes this unique?

Well, to be honest, the only real difference between this kingdom, and loads of others are the vehicles allowed to be posted. Here in the Feather Kingdom, only air units are allowed. I'd love to see what you guys have in store. GLHF!

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope +100 more. There should be a rule on creating new kingdoms. You have to announce it beforehand and get the majority vote that it is okay to create it.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope +100 more. There should be a rule on creating new kingdoms. You have to announce it beforehand and get the majority vote that it is okay to create it.
108 nopes.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.

You're welcome.

Reactions: Boomik

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
To do you all a favor, I'll go and ask a moderator to delete this kingdom.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
To do you all a favor, I'll go and ask a moderator to delete this kingdom.
If you still have something special up your sleeve, then do that and keep the kingdom. If not, then, sure, delete it. It has no point anyways (no offense). You're better off joining a larger kingdom. I recommend the Kebabs or any of our alliances and NOT the Kiwis.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
If you still have something special up your sleeve, then do that and keep the kingdom. If not, then, sure, delete it. It has no point anyways (no offense). You're better off joining a larger kingdom. I recommend the Kebabs or any of our alliances and NOT the Kiwis.
I said air-vehicles only. But it's gonna be deleted anyways. *shrug*

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
To be honest, the Kebab Kingdom specializes in a broad spectrum of combat orientated techs, which all kingdoms have.
Combat Techs are kind of a broad topic to cover too.

TAC specializes in Multi-Techs, Techs that use bugs, and the perfection of the currently mindless AI, a much more specific Tech build area.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
To be honest, the Kebab Kingdom specializes in a broad spectrum of combat orientated techs, which all kingdoms have.
Yes, but we have never-seen-before OP techs that are cool looking and devastating and no other kingdoms have them yet. If you're going to mention Lemon Kingdom Megaton Spam, no. They don't look cool and are SUPER expensive.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Yes, but we have never-seen-before OP techs that are cool looking and devastating and no other kingdoms have them yet.
>:)

hehe. Expect a devastator of a vehicle that will shred most vehicles your kebab kingdom has.

I may send it as a gift to you guys though. ;-)

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
>:)

hehe. Expect a devastator of a vehicle that will shred most vehicles your kebab kingdom has.

I may send it as a gift to you guys though. ;-)
I doubt that. Have you seen our techs? And if you say, then, oh... we're going to have some fun >: )

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
I doubt that. Have you seen our techs? And if you say, then, oh... we're going to have some fun >:)
Can you do me a favor and show me your most powerful tech? I'm way too lazy to go through your 450 replies.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Hehe, I'll give you only my
View attachment 18504
This isn't even my final form...

Boyo. Don't toy with me. Give me your REAL strongest tech. If that's all you have to offer me, then you won't enjoy what my other techs have in store for you. >;-)

Btw, in order to make angry smiley faces, you have to use a semi-colon.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
View attachment 18506
This may or may not be my final form...
WOAH! THAT IS COOL!!! I wonder how many choppers it can store

Although it may be more powerful than the vehicle I gifted the kebab kingdom, my tech would win because its firepower is concentrated. Like I said, it's a 1v1 vehicle. Also, "THE TRUE BUSTER" (the vehicle I sent) has INSANE recharge. It has 70+ solar plants

Reactions: Boomik