The Duck Republic

Test Poll, what should you do?

• Total voters
Website
duckduckgo.com
We have finished work on a new light destroyer.

KINGFISHER

It has a top speed of 131mph, making it faster than any airship currently available. It also turns very quickly due to its construction, so many systems had to be automated to allow all the crew to be strapped into seats and not have their necks broken from the extreme g-forces. Unfortunately, we had to sacrifice lift, shielding and weaponry for the extra speed, but it can still hold its own in combat.

Best used in packs of 4, using hit-and-run or kiting tactics.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Uhh... If it's lemon sized it may be a tough deal. I'd have to see the plane in question before I can make a judgement. :confused:
Somewhere around this size:

I'm planning to upgrade some of the Lemon air units with VTO rigs so the navy can use them. We'd be more than happy to buy whatever we can use :)

We have finished work on a new light destroyer.

KINGFISHER

When will this speed race end? I dunno lol. But, alright, time to build something f a s t e r

Website
duckduckgo.com
PELICAN
Pelican.png
A heavy cargo airship designed for hauling large amounts of freight over long distances. It can travel at a stable 71mph, but has a very wide turning radius and mediocre vertical thrust, so keep that in mind when flying the ship.

Replace the small GEO blocks in the centre with any resource block needed. Remember to replace the GEO blocks once done, as they are important for keeping the airship stable.

EDIT: Fixed turning issue, all of the rear turning fans were pointing the same way.

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
PELICAN
View attachment 24934
A heavy cargo airship designed for hauling large amounts of freight over long distances. It can travel at a stable 71mph, but has a very wide turning radius and mediocre vertical thrust, so keep that in mind when flying the ship.

Replace the small GEO blocks in the centre with any resource block needed. Remeber to replace the GEO blocks once done, as they are important for keeping the airship stable.
not enough space

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Hello once again.

I've been considering joining the Duck Republic since of the sudden aggressiveness of the Kebabs and leaving the Lemons.
I might actually do it, but i'll have to leave SFS and TAC as well.

I will also mention @☣VΣИΩM☣ (hopefully that actually pings correctly) and @WhitePaw2002 in case they are interested with the Duck Republic.

EDIT: i have my reasons for pinging those two in particular.

Website
duckduckgo.com
An announcement after the controls and hover update:

Due to the new dampening system that hovers have, all our airships will have reduced vertical movement speed. Most of them still have an acceptable speed, but some, notably the Pelican and Moonbeam, can only move at about 5ft/s. This will be fixed in further revisions of the airships and in new airships.

All airships which are property of the Duck Republic (and any airships which are designed by me) will use this control scheme:
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTROLS ARE OUTDATED, SEE THE NEXT MESSAGE BELOW

Please note that PageUp/PageDown has been rebound to LeftShift/LeftCtrl. All existing control schemes which contain Shift or Ctrl as part of their keybinds, e.g. the default Aeroplane control scheme, will be affected, so remember to edit them. From my experiments, Shift and Ctrl will still operate functions which can only have one key assigned as long as the required key is selected first, e.g. Shift will still operate propellers if it is selected first when binding the keys.

Eventually, I will update all snapshots to include the required control schemes when the tech is loaded, for now you would need to update them every time they are loaded.

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
The Fenrir and Kingfisher have both been updated.
Fenrir V2.png Kingfisher V2.png
The Fenrir has had a block replacement, most exterior HE two blocks now use the 4 or 6 blocks instead. I also replaced the Megatons with Gigatons and rebalanced the ship.

The Kingfisher had some mobility upgrades, it can now strafe quickly and no longer needs the Oozees to go down. Please note that when in motion, it is faster and easier to tilt up and down to change altitude instead of using Shift or Ctrl.
It can also fly like a plane.

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
After a fairly long time of being burnt out of TerraTech, I have returned.
We have a new heavy cruiser, the Enten.
Enten.png
With thick armour and reinforced lift units, it can survive under heavy fire for long periods of time. However, it is very slow, the slowest airship in our fleet in fact, going at only 69mph. Its weapons are also not very impressive, so it is best suited to operate together with assault cruisers like the Dire Wolf, with the Enten helping to absorb fire while the Dire Wolf uses its impressive armament to full effect.

Our researchers have developed more robust electronics for use on airships, as well as a revolutionary new stabilization software. These stabilization systems will be fitted onto any new airship produced, as well as retrofitted into any existing airships. Some captains have voiced their concerns on the system limiting the maneuverability of their airships, so the new systems will be fitted behind the bridges of all airships for easy removal if needed. Do not worry about stability even if the systems are removed, as our airship designers will still balance the airship before installing the system, so airships will still have the same fine control as before.

Here is a Dire Wolf, fitted with the new stabilization system. The internal gyros have been replaced with stronger, cheaper versions.
Dire Wolf V3.png

Nooboid

Not A Noob
{STARTING TRANSMISSION}
Greetings, this is the leader of the Z SECTOR ENTITIES.
I wish to ally. We have abundant resources and technology capable of dealing with black holes. Our army is very small and we would like to acquire allies. We have already allied with the UESO. If you wish to ally, notify me and I will send an entity fragment and a package of Celestite.
{ENDING TRANSMISSION}

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
I got a future tech to be produced for kingdoms as civilian. it will be called Z-tech SkyCar. it will be easy to produce, for it will have non-rare parts, unlike the Z-pro series(uses zero propellers, which are rare).