The Duck Republic

Test Poll, what should you do?

• Total voters

Zargn

Administrator
The lemon kingdom dont have any plans to start a war with the Duck Republic. Right now you could say that our kingdoms are neutral. And as long as nothing unexpected happens then it should stay that way. :)

Website
duckduckgo.com
I personally have no grudges over who changes allegiances. The Lemon Kingdom has withstood the tests of time and has endured countless wars. One man does not make a difference.

As promised, here is a cheap MBT as a trade agreement. I call it the Turtle. :) View attachment 15819
Thank you Engineer @Potato , this will help greatly! Your tech will soon be produced by Mallartech. A reward will be delivered via Pigeon Postal.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Here are some techs so I can ( hopefully ) join this kingdom
Sabotager Mk2.png
Meant to knock off wheels off of big techs
Strike Buggy.png
Meant to be fast and expendable

Also, is it fin that I have a dual citizenship ( also applying for the Legion Region Kingdom ( soon to be renamed ) )

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Also looks you need a scout so:
GSO 3 Flyer.png
And a bomber so:
Bomber PFF 4.png
I have a heavier version of this bomber
NOTE: roll is very sensitive

Website
duckduckgo.com
Here are some techs so I can ( hopefully ) join this kingdom
View attachment 15837 Also, is it fin that I have a dual citizenship ( also applying for the Legion Region Kingdom ( soon to be renamed ) )
I'm afraid the Duck Republic does not allow dual citizenship. However, the currently named Legion Region Kingdom has not accepted your application yet, so it is up to you to decide which nation you choose to stay in. The Republic will respect your final decision.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I'm afraid the Duck Republic does not allow dual citizenship. However, the currently named Legion Region Kingdom has not accepted your application yet, so it is up to you to decide which nation you choose to stay in. The Republic will respect your final decision.
Well, I'm already in TAC ( because the legion regoin kingdom just got renamed )