The Duck Republic

Test Poll, what should you do?

• Total voters

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms
The only thing I would say, is that if we have lots of participants we will each need to control small techs. Otherwise we might start getting SERIOUS frame drops and lag. But it is definitely possible!

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms
Good news! Courtesy of the science of @WhitePaw2002 we can once again load techs and have infinite blocks in MP, meaning that the Duck Republic's anniversary can (albeit belatedly) be celebrated once again! The mods used are client side so all you need to do is send me the snapshots of what techs you want to control! (maybe a little avatar or something?) screen13.png
EDIT: I'd also be happy to accept proposals of activities to do (which I can then gauge their possibility!) For now I think a race with duck mopeds might be fun? Or a duck drifting race?

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Good news! Courtesy of the science of @WhitePaw2002 we can once again load techs and have infinite blocks in MP, meaning that the Duck Republic's anniversary can (albeit belatedly) be celebrated once again! The mods used are client side so all you need to do is send me the snapshots of what techs you want to control! (maybe a little avatar or something?) View attachment 23568
EDIT: I'd also be happy to accept proposals of activities to do (which I can then gauge their possibility!) For now I think a race with duck mopeds might be fun? Or a duck drifting race?
WHAT!

@WhitePaw2002 DID IT AGAIN!!!!

Devs, step up you game please.

Website
duckduckgo.com
Our biggest ship as of this message.

FENRIR
Fenrir.png
A new assault dreadnought class airship.
It has a lot of weapons.
It floats so well it might as well be anchored in the air.
I don't have much else to say about this thing.
Well I guess I should say it goes at 70mph, but whatever.

Uhh have a screenshot
screen394.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I once flew in formation with this thing! I think I could probably handle it :p. I'm all up for some MP, especially our anniversary celebration if and when that happens. (Hint hint)
The closest ship we've got that's around the size of the Fenrir is well...the Golden Fist. Maybe I should make something around Fenrir's size to match?

Nice, Friday, can we sync on the time zone? Let's have a good time. :)

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms
Maybe this Friday? I am available after school.
Nice, Friday, can we sync on the time zone? Let's have a good time. :)
Sounds great! If possible I'll need a list of people who are very likely to join so that we can organise times and whatnot (sadly an challenge exacerbated by school, ugh.) Also, currently our only real plans are to have a duck race so once again, any suggestions for activities would be welcome.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Sounds great! If possible I'll need a list of people who are very likely to join so that we can organise times and whatnot (sadly an challenge exacerbated by school, ugh.) Also, currently our only real plans are to have a duck race so once again, any suggestions for activities would be welcome.
i'm free the entire day friday, so i can join in on dis