The Crusaders of the New World Order (In Claudum)

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order

The Crusaders of the New World Order are a war-surviving group that works to protect workers.

The Crusaders are recruiting. Will you live to the call of war, Or stand down and be protected by those that will?

[Positions: Conscript of War [Soldier/Militia], Conscript of Machine [Tech Research and Developement], Conscript of Word [Representative of an Ally Group], Can be one or multiple. Duel Citizenship is accepted]

Victoriam Vitae, Prosequitur Mortali.
To do list:
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Tea time
[Redacted]
[Redacted]

Current Members:
Zenith Eevee: Concurrent Leader
Fehn: Conscript of War [Entry: Recruit]

Current Bases:
Vis Priortis: Main base of Production
Vis Beta: Resource Gathering & Refinement
Note: This post will be edited constantly to fit more stuff, As the CotNWO is far from a "Complete project"

We Kebabs of the Right Arm will now offer you a peace treaty:
You'll send us a monthly supply of resources and we will build military vehicles for you. You can request what vehicles you'd like, provided you include specifics. Do you accept?

ZenithEevee

After some Heavy Mulling over on the idea of Outsourcing techs.. And the options...

I See no reason to Fight over which one of you to accept. You're both quite Adept at what you do.

And so, I'd like to offer a counter Proposition.

I'll accept Both of your offers, On the Caveat that you two don't impede on each others progress, And there are no wars sparked from this.

Do we have an agreement?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
After some Heavy Mulling over on the idea of Outsourcing techs.. And the options...

I See no reason to Fight over which one of you to accept. You're both quite Adept at what you do.

And so, I'd like to offer a counter Proposition.

I'll accept Both of your offers, On the Caveat that you two don't impede on each others progress, And there are no wars sparked from this.

Do we have an agreement?
Hmmmmmmmm...........
I'll consider it

ZenithEevee

*Insert grumbling here*

Welp. Its not so much we Ded..

More so it didn't live that much in the first place...
Totally not because Boomik decided to turn Kingdoms into a minefield the week after i posted the main one
So, I Do plan on posting more techs and stuff.. Once i stop procrastinating literally everything
Then there was the fact i posted in probably the least lively time for kingdom
(◕ᴗ◕✿) Promise.

Last edited: