The Co-Op Creative Update is here! 1.0.3 now available

OK BUT , me and my friends were so happy to see the multiplayer !!! we waited this for so long , then we started a coop game , and we saw that was creative , so we just left very angry ....

WHERE IS THE REAL MULTIPLAYER SURVIVAL ????

[Edited by @ZeroGravitas for language.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cusuno

OK BUT , me and my friends were so happy to see the multiplayer !!! we waited this for so long , then we started a coop game , and we saw that was creative , so we just left very angry ....

It's still a matter of time. Seeing how the developers managed to make Co-op Creative work is a technological achievement, considering the amount of obstacles. Now that the developers made Creative Co-op a reality, they'll have enough experience and a foundation to work on a campaign or campaign-like multiplayer mode.

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Gotta ask again, do we have an ETA on Xbox? I'm on a forced break due to a power cord burnout, but It would be great to finally power on and find an update.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Gotta ask again, do we have an ETA on Xbox? I'm on a forced break due to a power cord burnout, but It would be great to finally power on and find an update.
The next PS4 and Xbox One updates are about 12-14 weeks away.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com

if you want to do co-op survival, you will need parsec and some mods. ask @ whitepaw2002 (w/o the space) for more details

Enderjed

Trying to make smart Ai and failing.
why are SCUs and other base blocks (unobtainables too) unavailable in coop creative?