The ChaOS

What do you like? choose as many as you want.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can you be at a record high military power (whatever) if you've been inactive for the past few months? Sorry, but you can't do that. You must be active, post status updates, stuff like that. Doing nothing for months does not get you record highs.

Lord_Chaos

How can you be at a record high military power (whatever) if you've been inactive for the past few months? Sorry, but you can't do that. You must be active, post status updates, stuff like that. Doing nothing for months does not get you record highs.
I agree with your logic. Unfortunately for you, inactivity on the public thread does not necessarily mean inactivity in the private sector. Our R&D has been at work for the better part of the year trying to find the quickest and most complete ways into many different computer systems. Due to this being not only under wraps (I can give no further details), but also not actually doable in-game, this data was withheld so as to make our true military might secret. I can, however, tell you that our tech development has gone stale, since we shifted resources to our supercomputers. We are currently receiving techs and support from the very kingdoms you are attacking, SFS and TAC are the largest providers currently.

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
TAC are the largest providers currently.
Was.

Due to the advent of the war, TAC has shifted all resources from military offense to civilian defense and territory colonization.

So basically no new Techs will be distributed until the war settles.

Lord_Chaos

Was.

Due to the advent of the war, TAC has shifted all resources from military offense to civilian defense and territory colonization.

All is fine. The techs we have already received from you are all we need, plus we are already extending relations to other peace-striving kingdoms.

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Was.

TAC is back to supplying Techs to this kingdom!