The ChaOS

What do you like? choose as many as you want.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Just to help you catch up, the tensions between TAC, Kebabs, and the Lemons have rose drastically while you were gone.
...what. This again. Can you guys calm down?

Let me formally say that the Lemon Kingdom has no intentions to wage war on anyone.

If this is about me informing Baconus in the Helios thread, I've warned everyone about the consequences of whatever you guys are planning, because of you Legionite and Boomik overreacting, then causing a flame war, then causing this whole fun Kingdom thing to go bye-bye. I'm more concerned about what the devs will be doing.

So please, stop.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
...what. This again. Can you guys calm down?

Let me formally say that the Lemon Kingdom has no intentions to wage war on anyone.

If this is about me informing Baconus in the Helios thread, I've warned everyone about the consequences of whatever you guys are planning, because of you Legionite and Boomik overreacting, then causing a flame war, then causing this whole fun Kingdom thing to go bye-bye. I'm more concerned about what the devs will be doing.

So please, stop.
Just informing the ChaOS about the matter since the user was gone for a whole month.

So on another matter- it seem pretty obvious that I have been doing some questionable things lately, but I can explain it if it fixes the grudge I may have caused with you. (so much for thinking that I can go with absolutely no food for one day and expect to be sane)

Stating the reasons why I *might* have angered a huge matter of the forum from one mindless profile post.
My reputation is probably borderline as well now due to my poor judgement...
What happened? Also, don't be that cautious to the point where if you mess up once, you think you're gonna get permabanned. Living on edge is sometimes a good thing. You don't stress as much (lol).

Gotta be careful as assuming things and getting trouble in my past have resulted in severe consequences.

The reputation is on the line too. Anything can have disastrous consequences.
What did you do in the past? Also, your rep is fine. You've been on these forums less than I have, and you have more likes, not to mention your like/post ratio. You're even a Canary.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
What did you do in the past?
I assumed someone spied on a not-so confidential Tech picture that looked like a juicer and mentioned them.
Suddenly the user created a PM for me to settle the ruckus I have caused with them.

There I found myself with a few moderators with the debriefing of the mess I caused, hinting very strongly a possible strike.

If there's anything I regret assuming, it has to be that.

I assumed someone spied on a not-so confidential Tech picture that looked like a juicer and mentioned them.
Suddenly the user created a PM for me to settle the ruckus I have caused with them.

There I found myself with a few moderators with the debriefing of the mess I caused, hinting very strongly a possible strike.

Did it happen recently or a long time ago? If it did happen recently, did the posts get deleted?

Lord_Chaos

Just informing the ChaOS about the matter since the user was gone for a whole month.

So on another matter- it seem pretty obvious that I have been doing some questionable things lately, but I can explain it if it fixes the grudge I may have caused with you. (so much for thinking that I can go with absolutely no food for one day and expect to be sane)
College is the reason. I'm trying to be active here and other places, but it gets overwelming to do that when I also have a bunch of other stuff to do. I'll try and be more active here, but no gauruntees.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com

so juicers are a real thing? I wouldn know, Ie never seen one, and what are they?

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
[Necro]

TAC has noticed a lack of life in the ChaOS from afar...

There recently appears to be a lack of activity, namely the lack of the occasional logistics space freighter floating about

A small TAC expedition to explore the supposed remains of the ChaOS territory will launch soon unless TAC notices activity within the ChaOS

Lord_Chaos

The ChaOS is still alive and ticking. We are already supporting war efforts against the kebabs, due to them disrupting the peace (again). I would suggest not launching hostilities against the ChaOS, as we are at record military power as of now.