The ChaOS

What do you like? choose as many as you want.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

missleMaster1793

I would invite you to join the continuum, but it seems you want to make your own kingdom :( sure, alliances are good ;)
actually, I might hang with you guys 4 a while, I am not raking in enough BB to start my on kingdom. I have everyhing to build a fort except missles and megaton C's. I do have a surplus of lazers, tho. i'll give you some as payment for letting me in? ;) p.s i'll send you my job request once i check the list in your kingdom.tonytony:D

If you didn't know, this has nothing to do with your ACTUAL in game progress. It's just roleplay. Also, you can't ally a kingdom without actually BEING in one.

As @reaperx1 would say,
Have a good one [8D)

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
If you didn't know, this has nothing to do with your ACTUAL in game progress. It's just roleplay. Also, you can't ally a kingdom without actually BEING in one.

As @reaperx1 would say,
Have a good one [8D]
Nice! It's catching on :).

Have a good one [8D)

missleMaster1793

@Bøømik
Hey dude! I finally got this site to work on my kindle paperwhite 5th gen.
It loads as fast as the HE cruise missiles reload. *smack* Anyways, I can now talk every night, ad i will! can you try to get on after 7? That's after TaeKwonDo practice. Ik its late but today was heavy. +a flu vacc befor TKD exhausted me further during it.
@Lord_Chaos, sorry bout the lack of designs, partly cause cant play much, and i lost my old campaign… :eek::(facepalmkris codertearslargeI don't like designs in creative (no r&d 4 me yet) so im spending all my time racking up exp blocks and their bucks. LOL. next time i play ill do a couple scout and spammy stud lazer teches in creative. BTW, tell me what you think of 0.7.7.8 my kindlee cant do any video. TTYT (talk to you tmorrow) meh gettingh slepeh... *barely hits post*
D*** IT YOU PIECE OF SLUGGISH C*** WHY CANT I HIT A SINGLE BUTTON!!!facepalmkrislargeragequitlarge

Lord_Chaos

@Bøømik
Hey dude! I finally got this site to work on my kindle paperwhite 5th gen.
It loads as fast as the HE cruise missiles reload. *smack* Anyways, I can now talk every night, ad i will! can you try to get on after 7? That's after TaeKwonDo practice. Ik its late but today was heavy. +a flu vacc befor TKD exhausted me further during it.
@Lord_Chaos, sorry bout the lack of designs, partly cause cant play much, and i lost my old campaign… :eek::(facepalmkris codertearslargeI don't like designs in creative (no r&d 4 me yet) so im spending all my time racking up exp blocks and their bucks. LOL. next time i play ill do a couple scout and spammy stud lazer teches in creative. BTW, tell me what you think of 0.7.7.8 my kindlee cant do any video. TTYT (talk to you tmorrow) meh gettingh slepeh... *barely hits post*
D*** IT YOU PIECE OF SLUGGISH C*** WHY CANT I HIT A SINGLE BUTTON!!!facepalmkrislargeragequitlarge
It is all good. I too am not particularily active atm, so you do not have to worry about any of your inactivity. Thank you for the support!

There hasn't been any activity here for over 2 months, and you haven't had a single member join in all of your time here. I think it's safe to say that it's dead. It's not really a kingdom if you have no one apart of it other than yourself.

Lord_Chaos

ATTENTION

The ChaOS has been secretly building up forces for the past months, with the release of the multiplayer update we are back in action and have plans for the yet-undefeated kiwi kingdom.

To all members of the ChaOS: Prepare for war. I have been doing some RnD and have multitudes of tech designs ready for action. The Kiwi kingdom will be destroyed!