The ChaOS

What do you like? choose as many as you want.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord_Chaos

Our AI's need to be self-sustaining, and they must be able to do it without outside assistance. Our colony specializes in upgrading AI over time and studying it, not just temporarily boosting it with human assistance...

An alliance is good for both sides, but you won't get any hints on how to "hack the latest TAC AI version".

So what's to do if you sell us out to some enemy? (Backup Plan: Bribe some veteran hackers on Earth to deal with the problem.)
P.S. I meant to help your ai's by programming better ones. After all, we are master programmers...

Lord_Chaos

Yes, but please leave the AI upgrades to the professionals (except the "experimental branch" AI's. Those could use more help).
"Professionals"? Erm, we ARE the "professionals". I know you have been doing mostly ai's, but when it comes to code, we have all the tricks (and snacks)

HEY! TAC is not a hacking kingdom! It only specializes in advanced AI development!
If TAC was dedicated to hacking, chances are the other kingdoms would have been skeptical of it!
I never said TAC was a hacker Kingdom, I said it was a TAC ripoff/hacker kingdom, not TAC/hacker kingdom.

Um, how? This is much more rp-centered, the last one was (don't bash me) somewhat politically-based. If anything, this is much more fitting to the world of TT, just remember the lemons. (Why on earth would lemons have anything to do with TT?) (Don't forget yourselves, too.)
The RP is meant to be TT based as well. Yeah, the old one was a bit political, atleast it was more realistic as well.

@Lord_Chaos I suggest reverting back to your old version. A hacker is not fitting, and seems too OP since EVERYTHING is computer based. Also, what are your "experts"? I only see you, and yourself. Your citizens can live in the background, but can't contribute to anything. They're there to add to the RP.

Lord_Chaos

@Lord_Chaos I suggest reverting back to your old version. A hacker is not fitting, and seems too OP since EVERYTHING is computer based. Also, what are your "experts"? I only see you, and yourself. Your citizens can live in the background, but can't contribute to anything. They're there to add to the RP.
like I have any idea how kebabs are able to produce techs of war. please, this is more fitting.

Lord_Chaos

Also, if I have a kingdom that is a little less "political", won't that help me get new members? I am pretty sure my old kingdom style was putting off new members because it was too one-sided. This will help recruiting.

True, the Kebabs never really hinted any facilities that produce such Techs at such quantities...
(Classified factory mothership, anyone?)
I stated that us Kebabs had 3 mass production factory around the planet. Also, we are sentient Kebabs that have limbs just like Lemons.

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I stated that us Kebabs had 3 mass production factory around the planet. Also, we are sentient Kebabs that have limbs just like Lemons.
Thanks for clarifying.
Also, if I have a kingdom that is a little less "political", won't that help me get new members? I am pretty sure my old kingdom style was putting off new members because it was too one-sided. This will help recruiting.
Still, free-roam hacking with no restrictions is too OP in canon sorts as hinted by this:
Pfft! Anti-hacker technology is designed to stop one hacker, not dozens!
...there are no actual solutions to this "hacking" problem (unless restricted Wifi or anti-multiple-hacking technology changes this).

Last edited:

Lord_Chaos

Still, free-roam hacking with no restrictions is too OP in canon sorts as hinted by this:

...there are no actual solutions to this "hacking" problem (unless restricted Wifi or anti-multiple-hacking technology changes this).
Fine. We do have a weakness then: It takes TIME to hack anything, no matter how big or how small. That means that hit-and run raids will be far more successful than massive attacks. And if you need a little more toning down, how about this: the fewer complex weapons (targeting weapons, seeking weapons) that a tech has, the harder and less likely we are to hack it. therefore, a tech with only a cab CANNOT be hacked, and small scouts would be extremely unlikely to be hacked due to there being very few systems we would be able to control.