The ChaOS

What do you like? choose as many as you want.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord_Chaos

New tech announced! The Drone scout Mk.5 is the newest scouting vehicle of the continuum, boasting superior firepower, excellent speed, and batteries enough for a night out and about. Behold!
Drone scout 5.png

You're trying to ally a dead cult, and an enemy of most other kingdoms. You have been threatening to take any of us down if we attack the Saiwuntest Cult even though it's now dead, and was a potential threat. You copied the Kebab Signature. You have been a big pain recently and insulted the Kebabs. You have been threatening us with nonsensical fleets of techs.

I now call an end to our alliance. Tensions have grown massively, and we cannot be allies anymore.

The Grand Teki

You're trying to ally a dead cult, and an enemy of most other kingdoms. You have been threatening to take any of us down if we attack the Saiwuntest Cult even though it's now dead, and was a potential threat. You copied the Kebab Signature. You have been a big pain recently and insulted the Kebabs. You have been threatening us with nonsensical fleets of techs.

I now call an end to our alliance. Tensions have grown massively, and we cannot be allies anymore.
But then who is the one I'm allied with? The Continuum or the Kebabs?

Lord_Chaos

ATTENTION ALL KINGDOMS:

I have just changed my kingdom name to ChaOS due to the original name being too one-sided and boring. I suggest you change all relevant standings (I am nuetral to all kingdoms now) and any other significant information to suit. Thank you, Chaos out

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Many years ago, extremely talented programmers formed a band. This band has grown in strength and size for all its existence, hacking networks and systems and turning them to their pawns, building an empire of technological perfection. Even Proxima Darks were unable to withstand their skills, and eventually they had found a way into every known computer system and server, able to change anything on them with the drop of a hat. This new group did not need powerful techs or a huge base, not even the most shielded box of transistors would stand a chance against their combined might.
That already sounds like possible acts of war against TAC AI Colony. What's stopping you from just hacking all of our new AI workers and turning them against us?!?!

We'll be watching you...
To make sure that doesn't happen.

Lord_Chaos

That already sounds like possible acts of war against TAC AI Colony. What's stopping you from just hacking all of our new AI workers and turning them against us?!?!

We'll be watching you...
Well, nothing. Unfortunately for you, we prefer to help others with our immense hacking powers, not hinder them. Also, your ai's are in as much danger as anything with a computer, so you have nothing worth more to us than any other kingdom. We look forwards to an alliance.

Lord_Chaos

P.S. You did read that we already have a foothold in every existing computer system, right? As in, we can affect one just as much as we can affect another?

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
P.S. You did read that we already have a foothold in every existing computer system, right? As in, we can affect one just as much as we can affect another?
Very anti-AI as far as I am concerned...
Having thoughts that you could just hijack some of the Bandits, Raiders, and Pirates on this planet and build a force with them.
A force most certainly to be reckoned with. (if they aren't all war-torn crafts like they are...)
Good thing that anti-hacker technology is installed in *some* of TAC's AIs and all of the manual vehicles (they are conventionally driven with computer systems to drive the brakes).

Lord_Chaos

Very anti-AI as far as I am concerned...
Having thoughts that you could just hijack some of the Bandits, Raiders, and Pirates on this planet and build a force with them.
A force most certainly to be reckoned with. (if they aren't all war-torn crafts like they are...)
Good thing that anti-hacker technology is installed in *some* of TAC's AIs and all of the manual vehicles (they are conventionally driven with computer systems to drive the brakes).
Pfft! Anti-hacker technology is designed to stop one hacker, not dozens! Besides, with our help, we could make your ai's become better than any human (in combat)!

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Pfft! Anti-hacker technology is designed to stop one hacker, not dozens! Besides, with our help, we could make your ai's become better than any human (in combat)!
Our AI's need to be self-sustaining, and they must be able to do it without outside assistance. Our colony specializes in upgrading AI over time and studying it, not just temporarily boosting it with human assistance...

An alliance is good for both sides, but you won't get any hints on how to "hack the latest TAC AI version".

So what's to do if you sell us out to some enemy? (Backup Plan: Bribe some veteran hackers on Earth to deal with the problem.)

I liked the old one better. Now you're just a TAC/hacker ripoff. Also, no one's going to bother to change every single post that said Chaos Continuum. Also, you're banner still says Chaos Continuum and it's more work for them to change it. Also, on my thread you said you're old Fleet wasn't like TerraTech enough. Well, this is like 10x less TT realistic.

Lord_Chaos

I liked the old one better. Now you're just a TAC/hacker ripoff. Also, no one's going to bother to change every single post that said Chaos Continuum. Also, you're banner still says Chaos Continuum and it's more work for them to change it. Also, on my thread you said you're old Fleet wasn't like TerraTech enough. Well, this is like 10x less TT realistic.
Um, how? This is much more rp-centered, the last one was (don't bash me) somewhat politically-based. If anything, this is much more fitting to the world of TT, just remember the lemons. (Why on earth would lemons have anything to do with TT?) (Don't forget yourselves, too.)