The ChaOS

What do you like? choose as many as you want.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
!!Problem!!

Well, let me explain. I was building that command centre I mentioned earlier and I was making it float in the air using @Lord_Chaos's 'sky anchor glitch'. Then as if it had to, TT crashes... I reload the save and the base falls out of the sky!!! The crash fixed it! Now I can't get it back up there and I had to get off the p.c. I know I was making the base on a glitch and I know this may happen in an early access game but this is annoying.

I also did find another similar bug that gives you the ability to anchor at an angle! Just do the first stage of the sky anchoring but have uneven thrust at one side and press undo when angled. Done!

Sorry @Lord_Chaos, technical difficulties. Hope the siege goes well and nice banner! @saiwun, may I have one (I would like one now :) ).

!!Problem!!

Well, let me explain. I was building that command centre I mentioned earlier and I was making it float in the air using @Lord_Chaos's 'sky anchor glitch'. Then as if it had to, TT crashes... I reload the save and the base falls out of the sky!!! The crash fixed it! Now I can't get it back up there and I had to get off the p.c. I know I was making the base on a glitch and I know this may happen in an early access game but this is annoying.

I also did find another similar bug that gives you the ability to anchor at an angle! Just do the first stage of the sky anchoring but have uneven thrust at one side and press undo when angled. Done!

Sorry @Lord_Chaos, technical difficulties. Hope the siege goes well and nice banner! @saiwun, may I have one (I would like one now :) ).
You shouldn't play with glitches often and make a large project based on them. Chances are, they'll get patched or they won't work because they are a "glitch" or "bug".

Lord_Chaos

ATTENTION ALL:

The attack on the kiwi kingdom begins now! All forces, deploy and engage battle schematic NOVA-7! We are in full out WAR with the kiwi kingdom!

ATTENTION ALL:

The attack on the kiwi kingdom begins now! All forces, deploy and engage battle schematic NOVA-7! We are in full out WAR with the kiwi kingdom!
Okay. Here are some new techs developed for the war:
Sky Sniper MK2.png
The Sky Sniper to break through enemy lines in the air to avoid turrets and walls. Use it to destroy the main kingdom. Make sure to return it as it is very expensive to make.
Helicruise Destroyer.png
The Helicruise destroyer is only a blueprint, you have to create it yourself, if you do use it, use it to unleash missile haven onto the defenses. You can keep it since you were the one that produced it, if you produced any.
Rage Quit.png
Another blueprint, and a Titan Tech, create it yourself to blast through the walls to let the rest of the army in.

Lord_Chaos

Okay. Here are some new techs developed for the war:
View attachment 16087
The Sky Sniper to break through enemy lines in the air to avoid turrets and walls. Use it to destroy the main kingdom. Make sure to return it as it is very expensive to make.
View attachment 16088
The Helicruise destroyer is only a blueprint, you have to create it yourself, if you do use it, use it to unleash missile haven onto the defenses. You can keep it since you were the one that produced it, if you produced any.
View attachment 16090
Another blueprint, and a Titan Tech, create it yourself to blast through the walls to let the rest of the army in.
Already did the main part of the attack, check the kiwi kingdom's thread for info.

Lord_Chaos

Announcement to all: We are recruiting! just drop a comment below asking to join and I will grant citizenship!

The Grand Teki

I swear to god if any more pop up we will bomb them to death the second they show up.
th

then the continuum will have to break ties with the kebab.
I think I'll have to agree with @Lord_Chaos. But if that really happens, then that war will be an even-sided one, unlike the Kiwi Kingdom overrun. (If only the Lemons would have attacked, they would have probably still won)