The ChaOS

What do you like? choose as many as you want.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord_Chaos

Welcome to ChaOS!

binary2.png

Backstory:

Many years ago, extremely talented programmers formed a band. This band has grown in strength and size for all its existence, hacking networks and systems and turning them to their pawns, building an empire of technological perfection. Even Proxima Darks were unable to withstand their skills, and eventually they had found a way into every known computer system and server, able to change anything on them with the drop of a hat. This new group did not need powerful techs or a huge base, not even the most shielded box of transistors would stand a chance against their combined might.

Technology:

Micro sentry turrets (Lord_Chaos) come with everything they need to be self-sufficient, and they are mass-producable enough that thousands can be deployed on the front lines at once. With the firepower and range to take down techs effectively, especially in groups, these bring new meaning to the word "swarm".

Drone scouts (Lord_Chaos) are fast, powerful, and even able to charge themselves! These are the primary scouting equipment.

Current standings:

Lemon Kingdom: Neutral

Duck republic: Ally

UESO: Ally

TAC: Ally

SFS: Neutral

Kebab Kingdom: In war

TGAF: Neutral

Kiwi Kingdom: Defunct

Saiwuntest cult: Defunct

How to join: Post below with your request and your desired job in ChaOS, I will make sure that the space is open.

Currently available jobs:

Scout programmer (SP)
Resource collector programmer (RCP)
Base guard programmer (BGP)
Crafting base programmer (CBP)
Tech production facility programmer (TPFP)

Current members:

Lord_Chaos (Leader)
missleMaster1793 (TPFP)

Last edited:

Lord_Chaos

Also, The Chaos Continuum is automatically neutral to all other kingdoms, we will only lose neutrality towards a kingdom when attacked or when befriended.

Another's kingdom?!?!? When is enough enough???

... y'know what... enough isn't enough. I'm making one too...

Lord_Chaos

Let's change that, shall we? How 'bout an alliance?
Sure! I can provide excellent hover missile tanks to support your front lines if you pledge not to use them except for defense of your kingdom and helping with the continuum's defense/offensive defense attacks.

Edit: Set it to "pending alliance". When I receive word that you will uphold our policy of equality when dealing with our citizens, I will set to "Ally" ;)

For us to be allies, we are going to give each other one of our trademark defenses.

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

Sure! I can provide excellent hover missile tanks to support your front lines if you pledge not to use them except for defense of your kingdom and helping with the continuum's defense/offensive defense attacks.
Thank you, I will use them for those only.
Edit: Set it to "pending alliance". When I receive word that you will uphold our policy of equality when dealing with our citizens, I will set to "Ally" ;)
Uh, can you please explain what you meant there?

Lord_Chaos

Hey guys, come join! Anyone can, as long as you uphold the only rule! I need reenforcments to prepare for any attacks that might happen ;)

Lord_Chaos

ATTENTION:

The Chaos Continuum is declaring WAR on the Kiwi Kingdom! The Kiwi Kingdom has destroyed peace and is causing trouble! We will do whatever we can to help any other kingdoms at war with the Kiwi Kingdom! Chaos out.

ATTENTION:

The Chaos Continuum is declaring WAR on the Kiwi Kingdom! The Kiwi Kingdom has destroyed peace and is causing trouble! We will do whatever we can to help any other kingdoms at war with the Kiwi Kingdom! Chaos out.
Our Kingdom will help you defeat the Kiwi Kingdom by supplying you with techs our Venture Buggy Armies.

Lord_Chaos

Our Kingdom will help you defeat the Kiwi Kingdom by supplying you with techs our Venture Buggy Armies.
I just came out with a small and mass-producable turret that can easily be deployed to reenforce the front line. sending you the blueprints and a shipment of 52 pre-made to start you off with.

Here is the shipment of ten Venture Missile Buggies, along with a Buggy Leader and a Hawkeye Missile Buggy.
IMG_0719.PNG
The 10 Venture Buggies
IMG_0720.PNG
The Hawkeye Missile Buggy
IMG_0721.PNG
The Buggy Leader

You are welcome to use any of these as a tech blueprint to mass produce them for yourself.

Lord_Chaos

The buggies look awesome :D Ty and will begin production of the attack army NOTE: attack on kiwi kingdom begins tonight