The Ant's Nest

Anthand1

Just a place to post some of the better techs I've made. Everyone's doing it so why not?

Anthand1

This is something I made earlier this week as a successor to one of the techs I made 8 months ago. It very well may be the largest thing I've made. The Hyper Skywhale is over two times bigger than the original, and can carry way more weapons. The original sky whale was made in part by HappyApathy, an airship expert, and turns better than the Hyper Skywhale, but the Hyper Skywhale can still turn well for an airship of its size.
UC Hyper Skywhale
UC HyperSkyWhale Mk1.png
Original Skywhale
UC Skywhale MK2 V3.png

Anthand1

UC GFMST2
UC GFMST2.png

The GFMST2, or Goliath, for short, is capable of carrying a controllable missile high into the air. The missile can be used as a fighter, but, since it is full of fuel tanks, can easily perform a kamikaze mission on any base or larger tech.
MST2
MST2.png

Png file for the missile ^

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
UC GFMST2
View attachment 14110

The GFMST2, or Goliath, for short, is capable of carrying a controllable missile high into the air. The missile can be used as a fighter, but, since it is full of fuel tanks, can easily perform a kamikaze mission on any base or larger tech.
MST2
View attachment 14111

Png file for the missile ^
Looks like fun if it was used by 2 players in the upcoming multiplayer.
One person would pilot the plane to the attack site, and the other would control the missile to strike the enemy!

Anthand1

The Strannik series is a more zeppelin-like build, unlike the skywhale series which is more like an elongated helicopter. Right now there are three variants: the original Strannik, a slow ground attacker/bomber interceptor, the Hokstrannik, a large bombing zeppelin, and the Mocastrannik, a fast, powerful bomber/ground attacker/bomber interceptor. I took some inspiration from @Jaime 's LZ Esperia.
UC Strannik
UC Strannik.png
UC Hokstrannik
UC Hokstranik.png
UC Mocostrannik
UC MocaStrannik.png

Anthand1

Very experimental tech and a training dummy for it. The Conavi is a long-range anti-aircraft weapon for use in the upcoming multiplayer beta. Works best with two players but can still be (while clumsily) operated with one player. Press X to separate the base from the guns, but the guns may not completely settle on the base. The training dummy climbs slowly and is only supposed to be used for target practice.
UC Conavi
UC AA Conavi.png
AA Training Dummy
AA Training Dummy.png

MrTwister

Very experimental tech and a training dummy for it. The Conavi is a long-range anti-aircraft weapon for use in the upcoming multiplayer beta. Works best with two players but can still be (while clumsily) operated with one player. Press X to separate the base from the guns, but the guns may not completely settle on the base. The training dummy climbs slowly and is only supposed to be used for target practice.
UC Conavi
View attachment 18754
AA Training Dummy
View attachment 18755
How do you intend to fight aircraft with megatons exactly?

Anthand1

It's meant for larger flying techs; While they can't target, the megatons have a much longer range than missiles. All I had to do was to create a multi tech that could change the firing angle and rotation of the megatons for them. Here's a demonstration of another variant I'm working on:
As you can see, the cannon has no trouble destroying the training dummy.

Anthand1

ATC Rhincodon

A generic yet effective bomber, the Rhincodon specializes in its long-range capabilities. In TT, jet aircraft tend to have a very small travel ranges because the boosters require so much fuel. The Rhincodon can go full-throttle at 105 mph for a full two minutes(may not sound like a lot but you can travel pretty far with that), and can glide quite well when the fuel runs out. The aircraft also is extremely balanced, and you need to hold w and shift for about 6 secs to lift off.