The anti-cloudflare alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Same with you m8, and also. Where's your Lemon Incinerator MK9 V2?

I told the mods to delete the thread, that was mine, and it was on purpose.

View attachment 19748
Literally I said one time "B00mik back off the lemon kingdom" at the beginning, and you went ballistic on me. Which made us enemies, so really, like most things you say...

Then how do you know about them?

Legionite was having some fun (Which was fine) poking at a war with the lemons as a star wars theme. Though b00mik, like most things, thought that this was the perfect chance to move up higher in the kingdoms!

1. How the heck is this debate, we lob insults at each other and you've practically declared war on the lemons

2. Cloudflare account will live on, because there is something called the "New Account" button

DON'T JOIN IN, WORST MISTAKE EVER, TOO MACH DRAMA

You are NOT HELPING. I did not insult anyone here. My lemon blender idea was scrapped later, anyways, and there was one for every kingdom at the time. You never said anything about backing off.

YOU WENT INTO OUR KEBABIAN TERRITORY AND TOLD US TO DISMANTLE THE BLENDER IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN, DIDN'T YOU?

DO NOT LIE. YOU'VE LIED MANY TIMES IN THIS POST TO PROVE YOUR POINT.

WHEN @Legionite DID THAT STAR WARS THING, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. IT WAS LIKE THAT.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

I AM LITERALLY 101% COMPLETELY TRIGGERED AT YOU RIGHT NOW.

STOP LYING, AND JUST LEAVE THE CONVERSATION ALONE. THIS IS THE LAST POST I'LL MAKE ABOUT THIS CONVERSATION.

STOP MAKING ME SOUND LIKE THE EVIL VILLAIN. I SAID I'D STOP, AND YOU MAKE IT WORSE, MAKING ME MAKE IT WORSE, BUT I HAD TO POST THIS.

ALSO, THAT IMAGE IS REALLY HELPING YOUR POINT, ISN'T IT? IT'S SOOOOOOO NICE! ARGGRHRHRGRHRHRGRGTGTGRGEGRHRHIHDIJHDIUHDIBH *
nuclear explosion blows up the universe*

WARNING! TOO MUCH HEAT!!! MUST COOL DOWN!!!

25% cooled down...

50% cooled down...

75% cooled down...

101% cooled down...

Okay... @Legionite is right. We should just leave this alone and fight the Kiwis. Speaking of Kiwi Wars, instead of Lemons let's make the Kiwis the Galactic Empire.

Last edited:

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
DO NOT LIE. YOU'VE LIED MANY TIMES IN THIS POST TO PROVE YOUR POINT.
Tell me some

101% COMPLETELY TRIGGERED AT YOU RIGHT NOW.
And I'm pissed that you wont get the idea in your head

ALSO, THAT IMAGE IS REALLY HELPING YOUR POINT, ISN'T IT? IT'S SOOOOOOO NICE!
Ya it is :D

STOP LYING, AND JUST LEAVE THE CONVERSATION ALONE.
Says the man who continues to reply every single time I prove my point with some more BS

STOP MAKING ME SOUND LIKE THE EVIL VILLAIN.
"We are a very aggressive kingdom", Trys to war with lemon kingdom, gets really mad at everyone here, goes to war with other kingdoms, freaks out in the thread

MAKING ME MAKE IT WORSE
How have I made it worse

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT
Get yours right too m8

You know what B00mik, I'm done trying to be nice, let me explain some crap to you

You are not powerful in this RP, you are rude to others, you freak out, you pretend to be the most powerful, you are calling me a liar for no good damn reason. And you wanna know what i'm thinking, and i don't give too craps if I get a warning for this

BUT GET THE CRAP OFF THE FORUM, ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS RUIN PERFECTLY GOOD THREADS WITH YOUR CRAP ATTITUDE AND START LOOKING AT THE REAL WORLD AS IT IS BECAUSE YOUR RUINING ALL OF THIS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I HOPE THAT YOU GET DELETED OFF THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A LOT HAPPIER IF YOU DID MR. SUNSHINE

AND I SWEAR IF YOU COME BACK WITH SOME SMART ASS COMMENT I'M GONNA BE MORE THEN JUST STATE MY THOUGHTS AT THE CURRENT MOMENT, I WILL SHOW YOU, EVERY GOD DAMN HOSTILE COMMENT YOU HAVE POSTED AND SHOW HOW RUDE YOU ARE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND I WILL WORK MY FINGERS TO THE BONE JUST TRYING TO GET YOU BANNED BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE DONE ALL DAY IS RUIN PEOPLES DAY, SO STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE KID AND GET A FRIGGIN LIFE BESIDES GOING ON HERE AND YELLING BULLCRAP AT OTHERS!

AND BELIEVE ME, I'VE BEEN FRIGGIN PATIENT FOR YOU

Last edited:

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
Tell me some

Says the man who continues to reply every single time I prove my point with some more BS

"We are a very aggressive kingdom", Trys to war with lemon kingdom, gets really mad at everyone here, goes to war with other kingdoms, freaks out in the thread

How have I made it worse

Get yours right too m8

You know what B00mik, I'm done trying to be nice, let me explain some crap to you

You are not powerful in this RP, you are rude to others, you freak out for no reason, you pretend to be the most powerful, you are calling me a liar for no good damn reason. And you wanna know what i'm thinking, and i don't give too craps if I get a warning for this

BUT GET THE CRAP OFF THE FORUM
OK, this has become a flame war now. Stop replying NOW before this gets even more worse.

I am considering calling a moderator to lock this thread.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
OK, this has become a flame war now. Stop replying NOW before this gets even more worse.

I am considering calling a moderator to lock this thread.
That was my last blow, and I'm done with B00mik, all he has done is ruin these threads because I try calming him down or call him out for something then next thing you now. He's going ballistic on everyone.

Reactions: harpo99999

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
A post when analyzed by me, appears to keep it logical, but is posted in ALL CAPS and oversized, bold Text
Moderately hostile looking, but still civil to me somehow by looking deeper beneath the ALL CAPS and oversized, bold Text.
Try to split it with more enters, and remove the enlarged and bolded text

A comment that could use a bit more filter time, and has loads of questionable stuff in it
@GamerParrish
Please calm down and fix that post ASAP before you get a forum ban warning!

I don't want anybody to get banned from these forums!

Calm down everyone and ditch this thread for now. Try to erase all your grudges from your mind.
^That's how I play it cool, and safe.:cool:

If doesn't help, then I don't know what else can help other than closing the thread...

Reactions: Boomik

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Tell me some

How have I made it worse

Get yours right too m8

You are not powerful in this RP, you are rude to others, you freak out, you pretend to be the most powerful, you are calling me a liar for no good damn reason. And you wanna know what i'm thinking, and i don't give too craps if I get a warning for this

BUT GET THE CRAP OFF THE FORUM, ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS RUIN PERFECTLY GOOD THREADS WITH YOUR CRAP ATTITUDE AND START LOOKING AT THE REAL WORLD AS IT IS BECAUSE YOUR RUINING ALL OF THIS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I HOPE THAT YOU GET DELETED OFF THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A LOT HAPPIER IF YOU DID MR. SUNSHINE

AND I SWEAR IF YOU COME BACK WITH SOME SMART ASS COMMENT I'M GONNA BE MORE THEN JUST STATE MY THOUGHTS AT THE CURRENT MOMENT, I WILL SHOW YOU, EVERY GOD DAMN HOSTILE COMMENT YOU HAVE POSTED AND SHOW HOW RUDE YOU ARE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND I WILL WORK MY FINGERS TO THE BONE JUST TRYING TO GET YOU BANNED BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE DONE ALL DAY IS RUIN PEOPLES DAY, SO STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE KID AND GET A FRIGGIN LIFE BESIDES GOING ON HERE AND YELLING BULLCRAP AT OTHERS!

AND BELIEVE ME, I'VE BEEN FRIGGIN PATIENT FOR YOU
Exactly my point. Rip you, you won't be missed. You just took RP into everything else on these forums, so rip. I won't only be mad at you in RP, I'll be mad at you for the entire forums, but it looks like you're mad at me in everything else as well. This is how you get a warning, atleast I was a bit more civil. And this is the last post I'll make about you.

And about that, I make a post on a thread, not ruined at all, then you come, take it the wrong way, and completely toxicate that thread. Exactly what's happened here, no? Then I get mad at you, making it worse, but all in all, it's YOUR fault.

Try to split it with more enters, and remove the enlarged and bolded text
Okay, done.

Last edited:

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
I made a post, @GamerParrish thinks it's some illegal criminal act and then just turns it into an all out flame war, but you know me, I'll respond.
B00mik, in your words

"GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT" because all I did was say that "The lemon kingdom can squash both of you at the same time" Then b00mik replied with some of his "Normal" backlash, then being me I replied. Then he kept making it worse by making up lies about how I have "Ruined the entire RP System", how "The lemons don't care for anyone" and how I apparently do not matter in life. The difference is though, B00mik is just trying to gain power AND NO ONE NOTICES, NOR CARES THAT THE MOST AGGRESSIVE PERSON IN RP IS JUST GAINING LOADS OF POWER

Like I said b00mik, I left, because I made a mess of things. THE DIFFERENCE IS, I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. YES I FRIGGED UP RP, but I tried fixing it. The difference is, you don't give a crap, you just make accusations of people, to cover up your messed up mistakes. Here's a couple mistakes I can pull out of my head

1. Trying to fight everyone's wars for them

2. Pretending that you can take on anyone and then use this "Orbital strike marker attacks main point, BURSTS THROUGH ALL WALLS INTO THE MAIN PALACE, TITANS RUN IN, THE LEMONS ARE CRUSHED!!!!" Where the heck did you pull a friggin orbital strike marker out of?

3. Bringing me back into RP every damn second because you just try ruining MY HARD EARNED REPUTATION ON HERE THAT HAS NOW GONE TO HELL BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAP! AND SO I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOU ANYMORE AND ALL I REALLY CARE ABOUT NOW IS TRYING TO PICK UP THE LAST DAMN PIECES OF MY REPUTATION THAT YOU CONTINUALLY SMASH INTO PIECES FOR YOUR OWN AMUSMENT!

Listen, if I was a moderator, and seen all the rude, chaotic, and just downright dirty comments you have posted. I would give you a level 4 warning permanently. Because god damn, you keep bringing me into this. I reply with ONE COMMENT, you take it as an offence and make it WW3 in the threads and then me having to protect my damn reputation I HAVE TO COME IN AND PROTECT IT. THEN YOU CONTINUE

So you know what, frig off, I'm done with this, B00mik I found a way to delete alerts from you. So frick off and stop crushing the last remaining pieces of my reputation, because for the past YEAR, I've had a good reputation, talking to people. Posting bugs, giving guides, then as soon as you came into RP, EVERYTHING, BLEW UP. And you know what, B00mik, let me explain your reputation to you.

You are an aggressive person who cares more about land and power more than "Keeping the peace". You don't try diplomatic conversations, you don't try treaties. YOU TRY BLOWING IT UP! You think, well heres a kingdom that's rising into power, but is inactive lately! Lets get in a fighter and blow it up!

And I used to have a nice reputation, now its this

A dangerous war criminal who unbalanced RP and is B00miks main enemy, who doesn't fight for peace and has war at his heart.

And believe me, I'M DONE. So I hope that you actually THINK about posting a comment because DEAR GOD I HAD TO THINK FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES JUST TO KEEP ME FROM USING SOME VERY OFFENSIVE WORDS.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Sorry really long comment, had to wait 30 seconds to post

Listen B00mik, not only am I pissed, frustrated, and desperate to fix my reputation THAT TOOK A YEAR TO BUILD. I'm now so angry at you I wish I had a "Delete Account B00mik" button, because all you do is provoke everyone,

Name one kingdom that you are true allies with, or a person on the forum who you are TRUE friends with. I can name about 21, you, I think you could maybe name about 3-5. Though the difference is, ever since you go ballistic on my reputation with lies about how I completely RUINED RP, and blew everything up, and caused the lemon kingdom to go into war. I have not told ONE LIE ABOUT YOU, Because I'm not so rude that I understand the idea of a reputation and having good friends. Though you think its all about power, and that's what makes me mad at you. TBH, I couldn't care less if it was one of my friends ruining my reputation, but since its a rude man. Who looks at what he can get out of this "war", and how he can look powerful. It makes me VERY protective of my reputation because I know that my friends wouldn't crush my reputation. They would probably make it worse, but YOU, would crush it with a car until its sawdust. But OHH NOOO, I'm obviously a dangerous person who takes comments that are a war threat to a kingdom I care very much about, as a COMPLETE ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ACT. And must go ballistic with "They will crush both your kingdoms at once, don't touch them, they're scary".

While you get a comment saying "Stop lying all you have done is ruin this RP with your lies". And because I'm caring about the other people in this forum, I try to be nice, I try my best just to be kind, and have a good reputation. So people will at least try and be friendly, but have you noticed ever since I stand up for myself from you. I haven't gotten any people on my side, I have no advocate to help me, its only me. Though you have a whole kingdom with you! But no, ever since you went ballistic on me I've lost every thing I wanted in this entire RP.

But no, you've crushed my reputation SO GOD DAMN MUCH, I don't have any GOOD reputation left

So I can't pick up these pieces, because they're already gone. So I quit these forums because all you have done is be rude to me, and a lot of my friends.

And I want you to know this, even though I got kicked out of the lemon kingdom for a single comment, and I fought for my own kingdom, and tried my best just to be a leader and give people a true rp that they want. I've lost it all, and not because of legionite, not because of Chrii, all because of YOU B00mik. So don't blame someone else for me leaving, because its no one elses fault but your own. And I don't care if you take this as a rage quit, or a needed quit, or a forced quit. I don't really care, but you've somehow ruined the forums and TT for me. Just one person ruined the one thing I've worked on for over a year. But you probably wont care, and I'm sure you'll reply with a defence in your measure. But theres no point B00mik, because the only reason I'm leaving is because of you. Because I'm SO tired of you being rude to others, and being power hungry. And I don't have anyone trying to help me all because of you. You've ruined everything I have on these forums, all because you "Were trying to advocate for yourself". But you really don't, you just post lies about me, then when I defend myself against those lies. You call me a liar, and because no one really cares enough to figure out the truth. I lose more and more of my reputation. So goodbye, I wont miss you at all B00mik, however, I will miss every one else on these forums

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
There has been more than enough fighting here. The following members are getting warning points:

@GamerParrish You are getting 2 warning points for taking part and starting this flame war. These points will go away in 2 weeks

@Bøømik You are also getting 2 warning points for taking part and starting this flame war. Also, because you have been in many recent arguments, one of those 2 warning points will last indefinitely (unless @Jamie says no). Your other point will go away in 2 weeks.

In the future, please refrain yourself from starting an argument. Try not to feed wood to the spark.

-Baconus

Status
Not open for further replies.