The anti-cloudflare alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
They avoid war at any costs, though, they help their friends at war in different ways. They supply them with new techs and new weapons. Though, TBH honest, since its TT. That's basically fighting their war with them, but the idea of the lemons is this
They NEVER helped us with ANYTHING when we were fighting Kiwis.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Conflict, be rude to others, and finally, give yourself a reputation of a rude, malicious man to me, and I'm sure many others.
How am I rude? When was I rude to you? I'm debating with you, as politely as I can, but you ALWAYS make me MAD. The way you depict the Lemons as the grandfather of all kingdoms, as the greatest kingdom, is SICKENING. And how am I rude to others? Sure, I hate the Lemons, but I've never been rude to them directly. I said that they are over confident, and other things, but that's not rude. I also said that they're not as strong as you make them sound, but that's it.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Proof? How?
Well the lemon kingdom is right above your comment, KIWI you are always trying to ruin and don't respect them and give them no dignity.
I respect that they're in the kingdom and actually contributing, but I don't have time to add all of their techs and test them all out. Plus, I made it so that they can go on their own if they wanted.
So you have enough time to type all of that and cause 20 wars but no enough time to add all of their techs and even see what their like? And you have enough time to find bugs, talk to others on the forum, and play multiplayer. You make me laugh
I NEVER said that. I even said we were an aggressive kingdom. Get your facts right.
"We are a peaceful kingdom and all we want is to banish the kiwis so that we may have peace." And plus, saying that your an aggressive kingdom is like saying your North Korea, you just put yourself under a microscope after you said that.
Like what? If you're talking about TUFOK, that was your own fault. You started it. You told the others to destroy me, so I took action. You took a comment WAY too seriously. Also, how were you supposed to ensure peace by starting a war?
Sure, I made mistakes, and so that's why I left. I regret many things, the thing is that YOU don't regret anything. You thing that this RP is a playground, and honestly. I may have made some mistakes, but you've made MANY more. WAY MORE THEN I HAVE,

I have to go see the new star wars so I'll comment more when I get home

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
How am I rude? When was I rude to you? I'm debating with you, as politely as I can, but you ALWAYS make me MAD. And how am I rude to others? Sure, I hate the Lemons, but I've never been rude to them directly. I said that they are over confident, and other things, but that's not rude. I also said that they're not as strong as you make them sound, but that's it.
LOLOLOL.jpg

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
I left RP, and I'm not coming back. I have my camp of turtles which is my own, and finally. I'm fine to calm down, but B00mik keeps trying to blow up kingdoms.
Yes I know. I'm not talking about the kingdom TUFOK, I'm taking about the whole "delete TUFOK" incident, which I think everyone doesn't want a repeat of. This discussion is showing signs of another one of that type of incident, with the same two people involved.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Okay, it's been 20 minutes and I've cooled down. We're not getting anywhere by arguing like this, so I'm gonna state the problem and you guys gimme a solution. I dislike the Lemons and don't want them just barging into our RP and change (and possibly ruin) everything. My solution is to destroy them, but it seems like no one is on board with that idea. So what now?

About the blowing up kingdoms thing, I'm not to (yet).

One thing about me is that I'm very forgiving. You see I forgave you for that stuff above in 20 minutes already.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I'm not involved in any of this RP (yet), so there might be information that I'm unaware of, but why do you think the lemon kingdom is going to "barge into" the RP and "ruin everything"?
Because they're very overpowered from experience, and don't even go by the rules. Half of the techs that they've mentioned haven't even been posted or mentioned before, AKA baloney.

Traveel

Sep 14, 2017
Guys, I created a thread called “THE ANTI-CLOUDFLARE ALLIANCE!” How do you guys turn this into a flame war?????

Reactions: BenBacon

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Because they're very overpowered from experience, and don't even go by the rules. Half of the techs that they've mentioned haven't even been posted or mentioned before, AKA baloney.
Same with you m8, and also. Where's your Lemon Incinerator MK9 V2?

Yes I know. I'm not talking about the kingdom TUFOK, I'm taking about the whole "delete TUFOK" incident, which I think everyone doesn't want a repeat of. This discussion is showing signs of another one of that type of incident, with the same two people involved.
I told the mods to delete the thread, that was mine, and it was on purpose.

I'm very forgiving.
LOLOLOL.jpg
Literally I said one time "B00mik back off the lemon kingdom" at the beginning, and you went ballistic on me. Which made us enemies, so really, like most things you say...
or mentioned before,
Then how do you know about them?

Guys, I created a thread called “THE ANTI-CLOUDFLARE ALLIANCE!” How do you guys turn this into a flame war?????
Legionite was having some fun (Which was fine) poking at a war with the lemons as a star wars theme. Though b00mik, like most things, thought that this was the perfect chance to move up higher in the kingdoms!

It's not a flame war, it's a debate (sorta, not really). Plus, Cloudflare (the account) is dead.
1. How the heck is this debate, we lob insults at each other and you've practically declared war on the lemons

2. Cloudflare account will live on, because there is something called the "New Account" button

I'm not involved in any of this RP (yet), so there might be information that I'm unaware of, but why do you think the lemon kingdom is going to "barge into" the RP and "ruin everything"?
DON'T JOIN IN, WORST MISTAKE EVER, TOO MACH DRAMA

Um, no. How?
You go first, then. DESTROY THEM BUT BE REALLY BALANCED AND BASICALLY LOSE EVERYTHING!!!

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Same with you m8, and also. Where's your Lemon Incinerator MK9 V2?
Whoa!
Chill out!1!

It's not a flame war, it's a debate (sorta, not really). Plus, Cloudflare (the account) is dead.
Umm, you mentioned this:
Okay, it's been 20 minutes and I've cooled down.
then that means some heat is being thrown around, which does count as a flame war...

Lets just all cool down and go back to fighting the nonexistent Kiwis, right?
Not much is wrong about the Lemon Kingdom other than they may be exploiting their "longest kingdom existence on the forums" and making themselves look grand by doing so, or their many mentions or references of invincibility.
(
Nothing is invincible if it has a built counter... Megaton Spam/Artillery is countered by massive cruise missile+bombs strike aircraft (which you have Kebab Kingdom *Cough**cough*liberator series*cough*) and airborne AI swarms, Aircraft is countered by base/fast AA tech (dodge the bombs), base is countered by Megaton Spam/Artillery. Oh (RP) and Main Cannons counter anything huge, but are destroyed easily by fast crafts to self-destruct, ION CANNONS drain batteries at the cost of the unit firing it to "run out of energy" (they are also now extremely rare to find now...), and Mechs are weaker than the ordinary Tech and are much easier to immobilize.)

EFF was probably far worse than the Lemons anyways. :p

Reactions: BenBacon

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
Status
Not open for further replies.