The anti-cloudflare alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
I'm getting SERIOUSLY tired of the Lemon Kingdom. Instead of fighting eachother, wanna fight them instead? After they're gone, we will do our normal business fighting you guys again.
/Lemon\
\
Wars! /
Star Wars, but with the Lemons as the "Galactic Empire" with the other smaller kingdoms being the "Rebels"
The Kiwis would have to be included too, since the Lemons are really powerful even by themselves.

The "Rebels" would have to be able to out plan The Lemon Kingdom and their Death Stars (Megaton Mountains) by learning the weak spot in the Megaton Mountain and shooting a missile down it!

Landships would basically be the equivalent to AT-ATs.
Capital Ship Slugfests would be happening every time the Lemon Kingdom finds a outpost amongst the galaxy.
All that is missing is The Force from this scene.

While it would be epic, It would also be a test to the other small RP Kingdoms and their leadership skills.

And by this post, I mean that the concept would be cool in theory, not that TAC is going to war with the Lemons obviously.

Why not have a combat "simulation" post for this that doesn't affect what happens in the actual kingdoms, yet allows battles to happen "in a simulation"?

I mean, TAC let's its crew members practice in 3D simulations of warzones to better train them every now and then.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I hope your joking, if not, that explains a lot
Of course I'm joking, what would you think?!?
Literally friggin try the lemon kingdom, they can squash both your kingdoms at the same time, like no joke. Don't touch em' they're scary...
Stop standing up for them. They kicked you out, and they're no good. It's not like they did anything good, either. We actually TRIED to stop the Kiwis from ruling the world. They did NOTHING.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
May 31, 2017
Australia
It's not like they did anything good, either. We actually TRIED to stop the Kiwis from ruling the world. They did NOTHING.
Keep in mind that if you are in a position of this much power, anything you do will usually end the way you want it to. The best thing to do in that situation is to simply not get involved, otherwise you are practically playing god.
In a way, the IFTTES would be in a similar situation, lore wise. When you provide services to literally everyone (who actually wants they services, as they technically aren't required to use us), it is pretty much a monopoly, meaning that if we want to up the prices, well, people do not have many alternatives but to pay up. It's a good thing the IFTTES is benevolent.

Also, I like how the thread went from anti-cloudflare to anti-lemon kingdom...

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
/Lemon\
\
Wars! /
Star Wars, but with the Lemons as the "Galactic Empire" with the other smaller kingdoms being the "Rebels"
The Kiwis would have to be included too, since the Lemons are really powerful even by themselves.

The "Rebels" would have to be able to out plan The Lemon Kingdom and their Death Stars (Megaton Mountains) by learning the weak spot in the Megaton Mountain and shooting a missile down it!

Landships would basically be the equivalent to AT-ATs.
Capital Ship Slugfests would be happening every time the Lemon Kingdom finds a outpost amongst the galaxy.
All that is missing is The Force from this scene.

While it would be epic, It would also be a test to the other small RP Kingdoms and their leadership skills.

And by this post, I mean that the concept would be cool in theory, not that TAC is going to war with the Lemons obviously.

Why not have a combat "simulation" post for this that doesn't affect what happens in the actual kingdoms, yet allows battles to happen "in a simulation"?

I mean, TAC let's its crew members practice in 3D simulations of warzones to better train them every now and then.

This is not going to end well. At all.
At least I won't be here :D
*cries in a corner bc college*

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Literally friggin try the lemon kingdom, they can squash both your kingdoms at the same time, like no joke. Don't touch em' they're scary...

This is not going to end well. At all.
At least I won't be here :D
*cries in a corner bc college*
Hey!
Not like I have anything against the lemons, I just thought that a "Star Wars"-ish RP would be cool.
I mean, the opportunity to make something big in the RP after the long period of RP nothingness...
Awfully tempting...

Reactions: Lord Zarnox

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Stop standing up for them. They kicked you out, and they're no good. It's not like they did anything good, either. We actually TRIED to stop the Kiwis from ruling the world. They did NOTHING.
1. If your not friends with someone who is getting bullied, do you not stand up for them?

2. They don't do anything about it because they are a peaceful kingdom, they don't do wars unless THEY are threatened

3. Ya I was kicked out, but if someone doesn't want to be your friend. And someone starts talking crap to them then you would stand up for them.

4. It's not like the kiwis could rule the world even if they wanted

5. Hell ya they're good, they are the ORIGINAL kingdom, they are the grandfather to kingdoms. And they only get stronger every day.

Reactions: Zargn

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
1. I'm not bullying them, do you even know what bullying means? It means: use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants. Now, may I ask you, how am I bullying the Lemons?

2. The Kiwis first DID threaten them, but after that, the Lemons didn't really do anything about it anymore. Also, about your first point, since the Lemons call the Duck Republic their "friends", why don't they help them take down the Kiwis, huh? It seems like THEY don't stand up for their "friends", either.

3. I don't really understand your first sentence... When did I start talking trash? I just said that they weren't any good and what you said wasn't true. It seems like YOU'RE the one talking trash here, saying that they could single handedly squash both of us.

4. That is sort of true, but we can make them take over if we wanted.

5. So what if they're the original kingdom? No one follows their ways or anything. And it was TAC that brought up the main kingdom RP. The Lemons were just the first, and they weren't even a kingdom. It was just a place where they shared techs. No action. And they're NOT getting stronger every day based on their thread status. @Potato is the only active member and he only posts techs once every week or so. Even then, it's just one tech. You can't get stronger every day without posting the actual progress according to the RP rules. And if the Lemons ever wanted to join actual RP, then they'd be breaking that rule a LOT.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Reactions: Lord Zarnox

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
View attachment 19743

So if someone tells you that they hate you and are gonna hurt you do you immediately cream them?

View attachment 19743

View attachment 19743
Those images are pretty much talking trash. They offend me, anyways.

So if someone tells you that they hate you and are gonna hurt you do you immediately cream them?
Not always, but the Kiwis did kill a few Lemons. And they did nothing.

Also, stop ignoring my other, stronger points and actually get in with it. I'd very much like to see what you have to say, other than a few stupid images.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
And also, the reason why no one in the lemon kingdom helps with wars is that they don't have any reason to. Threats don't matter to them because they are so powerful, wars don't normally include them, and when they do, they end it quickly, and also. B00mik, no offence, but they really don't care about you. You are the exact OPPISITE of them, you fight wars that aren't your own, and you continualey call other kingdoms weak and immediately have to cower hoping they don't come for you. You act invincible and make the RP unstable, you start wars that weren't supposed to happen. And finally, you don't even follow your own ways.

Reactions: BenBacon

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
They offend me, anyways.
Not like your much better to um, let me see, me, legonite, lemon kingdom, kiwi kingdom, the entire TAC kingdom, and you don't really even respect your own people. I really don't get how you call yourself a nice calm, peaceful king, your really the most hostile person in the entire RP

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
And also, the reason why no one in the lemon kingdom helps with wars is that they don't have any reason to.
Then what about their "friends"? So that's not a reason?
Threats don't matter to them because they are so powerful, wars don't normally include them, and when they do, they end it quickly, and also.
They've NEVER been in an ACTUAL war, so how would you know?
and you continualey call other kingdoms weak and immediately have to cower hoping they don't come for you.
When, huh? Don't lie. I never called any Kingdom "weak". And I've never cowered in fear about some kingdom.
You act invincible and make the RP unstable, you start wars that weren't supposed to happen.
Like what? If you're talking about TUFOK, that was your own fault. You started it. You told the others to destroy me, so I took action. You took a comment WAY too seriously. Also, how were you supposed to ensure peace by starting a war?
And finally, you don't even follow your own ways.
How, exactly?
So a jappanese murders an American and America all of a sudden is in world war III?
Not exactly, but the Lemons had WAY less people than actual countries, and murdering one of the few members would probably make a big deal.
Not like your much better to um, let me see, me, legonite, lemon kingdom, kiwi kingdom, the entire TAC kingdom
Proof? How?
don't really even respect your own people
I respect that they're in the kingdom and actually contributing, but I don't have time to add all of their techs and test them all out. Plus, I made it so that they can go on their own if they wanted.
I really don't get how you call yourself a nice calm, peaceful king, your really the most hostile person in the entire RP
I NEVER said that. I even said we were an aggressive kingdom. Get your facts right.

Last edited:

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
When, huh? Don't lie. I never called any Kingdom "weak". And I've never cowered in fear about some kingdom.
1. Not a lie, remember the lemon kingdom about 2 months ago? This is the exact message "You lemons are weak compared to our lemon blender MK5!"

2. Don't call me a liar

They've NEVER been in an ACTUAL war, so how would you know?
3 wars, you just haven't been in RP long enough to remember, there was the turret war (The first one) this was basically when the lemon kingdom was first created and it was short lived because no one really wanted to do it. But the back story was the turrets were hacked and were destroying the lemons homes. The second was the Civil War, the lemons wanted peace, and others wanted power, eventually the peace side won. Then there was the third, it was basically the cold war between the kiwis and your kingdom.

Then what about their "friends"? So that's not a reason?
They avoid war at any costs, though, they help their friends at war in different ways. They supply them with new techs and new weapons. Though, TBH honest, since its TT. That's basically fighting their war with them, but the idea of the lemons is this

The lemons are a peaceful kingdom which is open to alliance and will fight for peace among all. They will not fight others war for them, neither will they start un-needed wars. They will help those in need, and abandon those who fight for power. They will be peaceful to all their friends. And watch over their citizens like a Shepard in a field of sheep. They will fight for equality among all, and believe that one day. Everyone, can be at peace.

Though B00mik, again, no offence, but all you have done, is just simply create wars. Conflict, be rude to others, and finally, give yourself a reputation of a rude, malicious man to me, and I'm sure many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.