TGAF: Titanium Gear Armored Forces

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
Disclaimer: NOT a kingdom! It's just kind of a political military corporation....

Titanium Gear Armored Forces: A subsidiary of Titanium Gear!

The goals of this corporate subsidiary are:
Become a standardised supplier of Tech Blueprints for Kingdoms
Spur on economic growth with military support
Stay out of wars, but use armed and economic support to stabilise Kingdoms
Pragmatic use of resources for political and monetary gains

If you show yourself to be a stable trading partner of TGAF, you may be rewarded with on-demand tech prototyping, and production.
If you go to the trouble of making an enemy of TGAF, which is hard to do, we WILL hold a grudge.

Not accepting members, as Titanium Gear is free to reinforce it's own subsidiaries at will.

Note: OP will be maintained and updated as it's needed.

Last edited:

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
As a demonstration of TGAF's production capabilities, a FREE showcase of a production-quality tech will now commence!

TGAF Pentacannon.png

Introducing the Pentacannon, a mid-game MBT that's got everything you might need: High top speed, fantastic dynamics, high battery capacity, resource storage, full shielding and regen with only 2 bubbles, and 6 Megaton cannons, all in a small package!

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Disclaimer: NOT a kingdom! It's just kind of a political military corporation....

Titanium Gear Armored Forces: A subsidiary of Titanium Gear!

The goals of this corporate subsidiary are:
Become a standardised supplier of Tech Blueprints for Kingdoms
Spur on economic growth with military support
Stay out of wars, but use armed and economic support to stabilise Kingdoms
Pragmatic use of resources for political and monetary gains

If you show yourself to be a stable trading partner of TGAF, you may be rewarded with on-demand tech prototyping, and production.
If you go to the trouble of making an enemy of TGAF, which is hard to do, we WILL hold a grudge.

Not accepting members, as Titanium Gear is free to reinforce it's own subsidiaries at will.

Note: OP will be maintained and updated as it's needed.
This sounds like my SFS (SILVER FLEET SYSTEMS).

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
As a demonstration of TGAF's production capabilities, a FREE showcase of a production-quality tech will now commence!

View attachment 16255

Introducing the Pentacannon, a mid-game MBT that's got everything you might need: High top speed, fantastic dynamics, high battery capacity, resource storage, full shielding and regen with only 2 bubbles, and 5 Megaton cannons, all in a small package!
There are six megatons

Reactions: Boomik

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Let's establish a trading route. Here's a Hawkeye Missile Buggy for that Pentacannon of yours (sounds stupid but these buggys are VERY expensive).
IMG_0720.PNG

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
Let's establish a trading route. Here's a Hawkeye Missile Buggy for that Pentacannon of yours (sounds stupid but these buggys are VERY expensive).
View attachment 16265
Excellent. Still, I said free though didn't I?
I'll take it anyway...

In fact, I'll do you one better:

Since the Kebab Kingdom has offered it's own tech at no cost (the other one was already free), I shall take it and attempt to improve apon it for the Kebab Kingdom's uses.

Does the Kebab Kingdom agree to this contract?

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
The Chaos Continuum proposes an alliance/trade agreement.
What sort of trade agreement?

This subsidiary company is very much centered around "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours", so make a tempting offer and we just might accept.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Excellent. Still, I said free though didn't I?
I'll take it anyway...

In fact, I'll do you one better:

Since the Kebab Kingdom has offered it's own tech at no cost (the other one was already free), I shall take it and attempt to improve apon it for the Kebab Kingdom's uses.

Does the Kebab Kingdom agree to this contract?
Yes, we do :)

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
Yes, we do :)
Good!

Now, I present to the Kebab Kingdom:
The TGAF Kebabian Buggy! (also known as the Hawkeye Missile Buggy Retrofit)
TGAF Kebabian Buggy.png
Features:
175% battery capacity
Minus 3354 BB cost per unit
Same speed as the orginal
Better shield coverage (more compact design)

Or, you can replace the front battery with a GSO Anchored AI module, and still save 18 BB!

Legal: Only for use with or permission by the Kebab Kingdom

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
What sort of trade agreement?

This subsidiary company is very much centered around "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours", so make a tempting offer and we just might accept.
We will offer protection and will send resources over in return for R&D time ;)

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
We will offer protection and will send resources over in return for R&D time ;)
TGAF is stabilised by it's parent company, which itself has a high economic agenda.
Since this is a "foothold colony" of sorts in the world of TerraTech, self-stability is already a high priority, and anything we lack currently we can borrow from other subsidiaries of Titanium Gear through the already established space trading routes.

And no "Armored Forces" company is lacking in weapons, we'd just perfer to sell them instead of use them against anyone in particular.

Overall, not particularly tempting, as you offer us little we are interested in.
Still, negotiations will continue because the Chaos Continuum has many diplomatic and political ties, that may come in handy later...

Perhaps a contract of Chaos BB > TGAF Design Contract might be in order?

Contact TGAF with details if you wish to accept this offer. Negotiations will commence afterward.

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
TGAF is stabilised by it's parent company, which itself has a high economic agenda.
Since this is a "foothold colony" of sorts in the world of TerraTech, self-stability is already a high priority, and anything we lack currently we can borrow from other subsidiaries of Titanium Gear through the already established space trading routes.

And no "Armored Forces" company is lacking in weapons, we'd just perfer to sell them instead of use them against anyone in particular.

Overall, not particularly tempting, as you offer us little we are interested in.
Still, negotiations will continue because the Chaos Continuum has many diplomatic and political ties, that may come in handy later...

Perhaps a contract of Chaos BB > TGAF Design Contract might be in order?

Contact TGAF with details if you wish to accept this offer. Negotiations will commence afterward.
Hmm, I was hoping that a company that consumes millions of resources a day (for this colony) might be interested in an additional income of about 200m resources a day to expand with, however, BB's are just fine. I have a very large-scale mining op going on, bringing in about the same amount of resources a day as 1/3 of your current consumption for your entire company. Therefore, I would bet that this is a very lucrative offer ;)

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
Introducing the TGAF Overland

The TGAF Overland is an 8-wheeled resource carrier for long distance and inter-kingdom trade, as well as resupply of crucial bases and resource collection missions.

It has 8 GC Batteries of power, and full regeneration bubble coverage.
With a top speed of 60 MPH, you can easily outrun larger attackers, and a full 360* cone of machine guns will fend off smaller raiders of your cargo.

It also is equipped with experimental mining lasers for breaking up rocks and ore veins for transport.
Overall, can fill a variety of roles over incredible distances. A solid addition to any trade or economic fleet.

Prices are 100k per unit with free transportation (They ARE transports!)
Buy 10 in a single order and save 20% on all of them. (800k Total)

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
Hmm, I was hoping that a company that consumes millions of resources a day (for this colony) might be interested in an additional income of about 200m resources a day to expand with, however, BB's are just fine. I have a very large-scale mining op going on, bringing in about the same amount of resources a day as 1/3 of your current consumption for your entire company. Therefore, I would bet that this is a very lucrative offer ;)
Perhaps you may be interested in a recently designed TGAF Overland shipment?
If you're running such a large economic operation as this, you may be in need of more and better transportation as to use this wealth effectively across long distances, as to leverage your resources more.

Another big reason that large production and resource offers cannot suffice for this deal is that Titanium Gear's upper management and core structure has it's original roots in the Transportation industry, and as such makes high profits transporting resources to it's own subsidiaries by the use of already established contracts with offworld mining bases and other actors. This results in it being cheaper (more profitable) for TG with companies trading through TG's network of subsidiaries than any one company at any part of that system offering a subsidiary of TG a direct deal.

This subsidiary exists as a connection to the trading universe of Terratech, to benefit companies elsewhere in TG's system.

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
Hmm, I am looking more into the "warship" scale/class builds. Yes, I guess you would prefer BB's