Texture Loader Mod

Want?

• Total voters

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Are you able to get it updated to 0.8.1?
I wanna mess around with the textures without being confused from the textures already there in the UltiMod.
(plus as a standalone, I want to try the textures in campaign without the LAG from the water (idk why but it lagged when my tech was floating in R&D, it was a small one too))

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Are you able to get it updated to 0.8.1?
I wanna mess around with the textures without being confused from the textures already there in the UltiMod.
(plus as a standalone, I want to try the textures in campaign without the LAG from the water (idk why but it lagged when my tech was floating in R&D, it was a small one too))
Were you near the center? Try moving away from the center until all the dispensers are unloaded. As for the Texture mod, it now lives on in Block Replacement Mod. I will need to put UI for customization though. I lost my UI work with a system error...
I think I can look in to optimization, if the lag continues

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
oh, Are those blocks that you replaced automatically in there (eg. the duck laser and the banana gun)?
(also are you able to update that one?, didn't know it was in Block Replacement)
You can pick and swap modifications, make your own, etc. If you want to disable a modification, you can move the files to a sub-folder in Blocks. It doesn't load from sub-folders.