Texture Loader Mod

Want?

• Total voters

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
This mod does what it is said to do. It changes textures in the game with whatever image you loaded into it. I don't know why, but this is actually fun, and the devs have not made this possible yet. The mod loads a list of images from the Textures folder in your game and gives you a line of possible textures to replace it with. (If not, press the Refresh button. Should be self-explanatory.) Once you clicked both of these, press Set Texture. That will copy the texture from your folder to in-game. Changes are not saved after reboot. Don't use this for bads or anything of the like.
You can get this in TTMM. You can follow @QuackDuck 's guide for the water mod with this in place instead. Now this is for unstable.

To define special layers, you have to make duplicates of the same .png with only the last character changing to signify which layer it is on. ( shinyblocks1.png , shinyblocks3.png , redblocks_.png , redblocks3.png )
Normal layer is 1 (or anything else not below)
Metallic/Gloss layer is 2
Emission layer is 3
unknown-9.png unknown-10.png unknown-8.png

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Hype! Very useful. I can make textures, but I don't know how to import them in-game. I can finally do some shenanigans! Thank you! :D

(If we can also import meshes like this one does textures, that'll be great)

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
(If we can also import meshes like this one does textures, that'll be great)

Not mesh alters, I meant a way to import new blocks, if that makes any sense. :D
If I have that much time, maybe I'll make a different mod for that. But for right now, it's not a goal. The goal is to just alter how blocks in the game looks. Adding blocks requires more time than what it may appear to take.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns

If I have that much time, maybe I'll make a different mod for that. But for right now, it's not a goal. The goal is to just alter how blocks in the game looks. Adding blocks requires more time than what it may appear to take.
Fair enough, though both texture loader and mesh alterer is already a great idea. I hope it's stable.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
This mod does what it is said to do. It changes textures in the game with whatever image you loaded into it. I don't know why, but this is actually fun, and the devs have not made this possible yet. The mod loads a list of images from the Textures folder in your game and gives you a line of possible textures to replace it with. (If not, press the Refresh button. Should be self-explanatory.) Once you clicked both of these, press Set Texture. That will copy the texture from your folder to in-game. Changes are not saved after reboot. Don't use this for bads or anything of the like.
You can get this in TTMM. You can follow @QuackDuck 's guide for the water mod with this in place instead. Also, this is for stable. (0.7.9.0) Not for the MP builds. Don't break your game and get upset please.

To define special layers, you have to make duplicates of the same .png with only the last character changing to signify which layer it is on. ( shinyblocks1.png , shinyblocks3.png , redblocks_.png , redblocks3.png )
Normal layer is 1 (or anything else not below)
Metallic/Gloss layer is 2
Emission layer is 3
Now this is something!!!! I love it!

FightBiscuit

All the Textures change only the look of the EXP blocks, even if they are designed for other corps.
Also, where can I find the default Textures to make some Changes by myself?

EVERYTHING ELSE IS AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH