TerraTech was Kickstarted 3 years ago today! Woop!

harpo99999

ah kick till it starts
and how hard do we have to kick the AI's so that they will start up??
in the ks demos, the enemy units were effective in a straight line, but currently enemies and allied ai techs tend to get hung up on trees and rocks unless their fronts and sides are covered in drills

Captain Load

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've started a new campaign in the year and a half I've been playing. I have yet to get L4 with Venture or Hawkeye. I've talked to friends and strangers who play and they seem to get WAY more Venture and Hawkeye-related missions than I do. I get maybe three of both and after that its 90% GSO and a little GC.

I also think that AI should be the main focus for the game right now. Multiplayer is great and all but most players are going to want co-op so we really need a solid AI before multi hits TT_unstable. I know that the AI gets a boost on climbing ability but maneuvering around map features needs a lot more work. Its always interesting to see what changes are introduced in new builds and I look forward to the day TT is ready for the world.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Ever since I saw this game in ModDB, I knew it's going to be a good one. Bought it the moment I had the money. Great job guys! Hope to see this game grow into its full potential :)