Terratech NPC's as people/cyborgs?

Sob

Dec 20, 2020
Woke up one night and wanted to draw Terratech techs as people. As in, I literally got up in the middle of the night and started drawing. Here are the results, I guess.

Crafty Mike
Crafty Mike.png

Suzie Vroom
Suzie Vroom.png

Big Pete
Big Pete.png

I actually made a lot of sketches, but these three are the only ones I ended up refining. I do have designs for Smash, Hubl, and Atom, but I probably won't get around to drawing them anytime soon.

Sob

Dec 20, 2020
These are amazing! I <3 IT!

I'd like to post these to our Twitter account if that's okay? They're just too good to not share with the world!
Sure, I wouldn't mind. I'm glad you liked them.

Reactions: Matt

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
I believe these would probably be accurate. The skin are a lie though. lol, AI conscience moment. 10/10 art work, lots of personality and great theme consolidation. But where is Sargent smash?!

Last edited:

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
Jul 4, 2018
I believe these would probably be accurate. The skin are a lie though. lol, AI conscience moment. 10/10 art work, lots of personality and great theme consolidation. But where is Sargent smash?! :(
I actually made a lot of sketches, but these three are the only ones I ended up refining. I do have designs for Smash, Hubl, and Atom, but I probably won't get around to drawing them anytime soon.

TheTecher

god help me, how do i change my username
Feb 7, 2017
good lord these are amazing, and im a usual artist

you mind if i try and replicate this for the rest of the NPCs? (Agent Pow, Wheely, Wing-Nut, Almighty (and his Minions), Whimpy, Gruntle, Vana & Zozo, Sergeant Smash, Groundhog, Spider King (ooh, that'll be fun), Bomber Command, HUBL, Atom, and, even the Hacked Turrets with him, are all the NPCs according to the wiki, minus the vendors)

Reactions: Legionite