Terratech NPC's as people/cyborgs?

Sob

Dec 20, 2020
Woke up one night and wanted to draw Terratech techs as people. As in, I literally got up in the middle of the night and started drawing. Here are the results, I guess.

Crafty Mike
Crafty Mike.png

Suzie Vroom
Suzie Vroom.png

Big Pete
Big Pete.png

I actually made a lot of sketches, but these three are the only ones I ended up refining. I do have designs for Smash, Hubl, and Atom, but I probably won't get around to drawing them anytime soon.

Sob

Dec 20, 2020
These are amazing! I <3 IT!

I'd like to post these to our Twitter account if that's okay? They're just too good to not share with the world!
Sure, I wouldn't mind. I'm glad you liked them.

Reactions: Matt

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
I believe these would probably be accurate. The skin are a lie though. lol, AI conscience moment. 10/10 art work, lots of personality and great theme consolidation. But where is Sargent smash?!

Last edited:

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
Jul 4, 2018
I believe these would probably be accurate. The skin are a lie though. lol, AI conscience moment. 10/10 art work, lots of personality and great theme consolidation. But where is Sargent smash?! :(
I actually made a lot of sketches, but these three are the only ones I ended up refining. I do have designs for Smash, Hubl, and Atom, but I probably won't get around to drawing them anytime soon.