TerraTech Mod Manager

Scottycool64

TerraTech Mod Manager 2
A recreation of TTMM, now for 1.0 and beyond for mods using the new modding system (Harmony)
Just boot it up, download a mod and boot up the game!
Simplify downloading and managing mods.

Links:
Github Page
Wiki Page

You can find the latest build here:
TTMM Releases

NOTE: To bypass 403 errors (Forbidden)
Github limits access to it's API server occasionally. This will go away at most an hour.
To avoid the problem, you can put a Github Token in the bottom of Configuration by creating one with this link here: https://github.com/settings/tokens
terratech mod manager wont open????? i check the task manager... it opens as a background process for 1-2 seconds and then closes again. any fixes??

ANIMAL MOTHER

Huge lag spikes with mod patch installed. Any way to fix this or is it because its pretty new?

-=ROOSTER=-

Complete Idiot
It's working fine for me. And for some reason, I get about a 40% increase in frame rate when Voxel terrain is active. TT has always run my GPU's at half clock speed for some reason (according to OSD from either afterburner, or Corsair Link anyways), but now with that one mod active it shows (and feels) full throttle. There might be some valuable info in there somewhere.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
MAC SUPPORT IS HERE!
(Thank you @Legionite @Bedacoalmaster )

Windows 10

Kubuntu Breeze

Mac OSX

For all you mac users who did not install another OS on your OS yet for some reason

Actually, let me just dump the update log here:

Mac support, filtering, sorting
  • TTMM can now modify Mac OSX installs of TerraTech!
  • Typing in the Find entry box now updates the view to show mods containing the phrase in the name, description or author name
  • Clicking on the column titles will sort the mods in ascending or descending order of that column type
  • The Continue button on the Start page is highlighted by default so you can go faster
  • The toggles on mods can now be clicked. Set from active to inactive and back, and download mods
  • Added .sh file to zip so people don't freak out about trying to run it with a terminal on mac.
Download and extract the .zip anywhere or update from within TTMM to get the update.
Make sure you have the required mono framework for your OS.

Last edited:

KusanagiRyu01

I saw that your SP-Cheats has the word "Indestructible - Player only" but when i installed with your TTMM, there's no such option in the cheat menu other than the spawn block button and the 1-mil BB button. you took that option out?