TerraTech Mod Manager

So... how do we install this? I assume put all the files into Terratech's folder under /steamapps/common but there's three folders with overlapping files. There's no information given on install order and the READMEs are pretty useless. On top of that, whenever I open the Mod Manager and input the location of TerraTech it just responds with "Location of TerraTech (Nonexistant)" while I'm staring at the damn startup .exe of TerraTech in that very file I directed the path to. I'm not saying this whole setup sort of sucks, but it's not making a good first impression. Sort of throwing me on my own here and I'd rather not break TerraTech trying to figure this thing out.

QubicQuantum

most mods wont load for 1.2.0.1, and it doesn't do anything at all when in 1.2.0. Do i just need to wait for the other mods to be updated?

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
most mods wont load for 1.2.0.1
Can you list which mods currently have problems?

it doesn't do anything at all when in 1.2.0
Did you reinstall the modloader patch? (Running TTMM after an update usually fixes this)

I am sorry that some mods may still be dysfunctional. I've been busy trying to maintain the minimal requirement for school to not fail. I should have more time to do so in the following stretch of time after I am finally done

QubicQuantum

Did you reinstall the modloader patch? (Running TTMM after an update usually fixes this)
I ran TTMM, and nothing happened when i loaded the game after that. I downloaded it again, and then i just got the procedural blocks and GSO bacon strip. Now, nothing

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
I ran TTMM, and nothing happened when i loaded the game after that
Did anything appear in the black panel to the right? Does it show that the patch installs or is already installed?

Could it be possible that you have an antivirus that may be attempting to dynamically sandbox TTMM? I've seen reports of certain antiviruses causing abnormal effect

Additionally, make sure you only change mod content while the game is not running, For example, updating mods while the game is using them will tend to break the mod.
Activating and deactivating will only take effect after the game reboots. Disabling (moving the mod out of the mod folder) would be problematic if what is being moved is being used.

Anything more you can share? (Perhaps with screenshots if applicable? (Windows SnippingTool) )

QubicQuantum

Could it be possible that you have an antivirus that may be attempting to dynamically sandbox TTMM? I've seen reports of certain antiviruses causing abnormal effect
only antivirus i have is windows defense.
Additionally, make sure you only change mod content while the game is not running, For example, updating mods while the game is using them will tend to break the mod.
If i update the mods now, will that fix it?
Did anything appear in the black panel to the right? Does it show that the patch installs or is already installed?
Stuff appeared in the console, but i meant there were no mods activated in the game