TerraTech Mod Manager

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com

TerraTech Mod Manager 2
A recreation of TTMM, now for 1.0 and beyond for mods using the new modding system (Harmony)
Just boot it up, download a mod and boot up the game!
Simplify downloading and managing mods.

You can find the latest build here:
TTMM Releases

TerraTech Mod Manager GTK
TTMM2, but made in GTK# for cross compatibility!
This will need the Mono runtime frameworks. You can get that for your system here
(Windows needs GTK# for .NET, that can be downloaded quickly here)
This currently can run on Windows and Linux. Full Mac support should come soon (Lack of testing)

You can find the latest build here:
TTMM GTK Releases

NOTE: To bypass 403 errors (Forbidden)
Github limits access to it's API server occasionally. This will go away at most an hour.
To avoid the problem, you can put a Github Token in the bottom of Configuration by creating one with this link here: https://github.com/settings/tokens

Last edited:

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
TT CTD when i try to make hoverbug in modded game. Any idea why?

EDIT... hoverdampener is killing hoverbug.
I was unable to test the dampener at all. Right now, it's set to be unrecognizably strong. This can be changed by making and changing a config.json file in the mod folder. I'll go in to detail how to do it later and upload an example in the repo.

The dampener is only checking for terrain and the big monument things. No wheels or rocksandtrees. I may change it to be options in the config as well.

I'll have to check myself what's happening. This port apparently was not as clear as I hoped.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
View attachment 24463

Download the latest TTMM from here:

Select the Nuterra Block Injector Library from the Github group and press download.

that's it. You can drop by the discord if you need more help or something goes wrong.
well, how do i obtain the blocks in-game?

-=ROOSTER=-

Complete Idiot
Hey @WhitePaw2002 I'm having a bit of trouble. When I launch the log says everything went OK, but won't allow me to check any of the boxes then windows pops up with the old "it stopped responding" window. Does it matter where the the files are extracted to? My steam folder is in a non-standard location if that makes any difference.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Hey @WhitePaw2002 I'm having a bit of trouble. When I launch the log says everything went OK, but won't allow me to check any of the boxes then windows pops up with the old "it stopped responding" window. Does it matter where the the files are extracted to? My steam folder is in a non-standard location if that makes any difference.
As long as you set TTMM to use the right directory, it should work. Are you downloading the mods? You cannot check or uncheck server mods. They display as checked if they exist on your system.
Are you using the latest Executable.zip from the releases page on github? If anything, try extracting that to the desktop.

You can find me on the TT discord