TerraTech Leaving Early Access & Coming To Console!

Sozin

So how long are we to go without any work being done? a year?

Note: I don't consider polishing existing features to be work. Or bugfixes. Those should be a given.

LCo

Hello everyone,

I'm totally new around here, first post ever. Altough, I was wondering, do you guys at payload studio had an idea on the date you will be releasing Terratech on console (summer is not the most precise date). Shall we expect it for July or August?

Also, I wanted to let you know that I sincerely love this game, I have been playing since october 2016 and made some interesting techs, had a lot of fun in some quests and hard moments. I love Terratech and can't wait to get it on PS4 (mainly because my pc is a piece of junk).

In a nutshell: love this game and would like to know when we will get it on console

Thank you for your answer

Best,

LC

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Shall we expect it for July or August?
I'd be pleasantly surprised if they manage full 3 platform release before the end of September. Even the PC version is a long way from being polished, with fixes for the less game breaking bugs apparently on hold, in order to stand a chance of hitting the promised release Window.

-=ROOSTER=-

The Pebble in your Shoe
I see a few really good points being made here. You guys that are concerned about the AI needing to be sorted out before 1.0 is totally understandable. But, Zed''s point about them being functional is also. I used to think they were totally worthless myself, until I put one on a hover tech. I have one that follows me all over the place, and has killed dozens of enemies for me. I'm surprised more people haven't noticed this. There is an issue with the Unity engine itself that I have seen in two other games so far now causing this. The Dev's may be waiting for a fix just like us.