TerraTech Leaving Early Access & Coming To Console!

Deutsche Würfel

I look good in this dress.
The only thing i've noticed about the .3 release is that it doesn't lock up as much when you add a block while crafting.

and a new, and not great block.

GamerParrish

I think that we need to notice something.
Terratech has been in ED for 4 years (I think) and they have done so much work they deserve to be free.

They wouldn't be so quiet for so long if they didn't have something big planned.

The devs haven't let us down when they say something big...

TTOTALMAXOUTT

breaker of techs, games, and spines (my own)
I would love to see some canonical references to the current kingdoms of the forums, as a bit of an Easter egg. Maybe you could make mission dialogue state that [insert kingdom name here] has requested resources for some GeoCorp missions, or that [insert kingdom name here] wants you to destroy [insert target here].
Think of this as a sort of "thank you" to the community, for their expansion on the lore of the game, even if it isn't canon lore.
YEAS

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Thie SUPRISE! stuff is bogus. I want to know whatto expect in 1.0. I dont' mind waiting for stuff, but i want to know what stuff is planned in what order, and some idea of whaen i have to wait for it. I'm sure it's a great fun for you lot, but it's just annoying for us ourt here. if you change things around, that's fine, but tell us.

if i'm hanging out for working AI, i want to know if its likely next up, or in update 1.3.

stupid US keyboard.
Also 502 can eat my butt.
Alright here's a rough timeline.

Present > Bug fixing & Optimisation for 1.0.
Soon > 1.0 Release on PC, Xbox & PS4.
Future > Post 1.0 update planning.

The reason we've been quiet is because we've been getting ready for launch. New features aren't going in because existing features are being fixed/improved. We'll announce our plans for post 1.0 updates once we have them.

TheSpaceMan

Mammoth walker

The reason we've been quiet is because we've been getting ready for launch. New features aren't going in because existing features are being fixed/improved. We'll announce our plans for post 1.0 updates once we have them.
This makes a lot of sense.

NovaLegion

Jamie's best friend

So is that a yes or no for actually okay Ai

Zed

So is that a yes or no for actually okay Ai
Enemy AI is already decent and friendly AI can sometimes be useful mobile if they are equipped with better / faster wheels than your main tech's though their most common (and useful) implementation is for stationary defensive structures.

Zed

It should be noted that currently, when you say "most ... useful", you actually mean still relatively useless, but not as useless as the other options.
Actually not at all what I meant; A common tactic of mine has been to place 2 / 3 GeoCorp Stout's right next to a crate i suspect to be a trap and merely watch the fireworks when seeking amusement.

TerraTech is open world, and up to the user to choose their own path as how best to play.