TerraTech Launches on Xbox One and PC Today!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeena, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Zeena

Zeena PAYLOAD STUDIOS

2. AstraTheDragon

AstraTheDragon A dapper dragon

Man! That music is rad! I really love the animated corporation symbols. The bases at 0:20 and 0:22 are also really nice! Were they from a community member's save?

3. Potato

Potato Tinkerer of Titäns

That music though

a25eef18e45391d98db48f13b3a18535.jpg

4. Galrex

Galrex Possibilist

WOAAAAAAH! It's a double hype when "I" am featured in the trailer too ;). I also recognised @QuackDuck Falcon in the trailer too. Fairly certain that most other techs they have got were from Steam workshop. Well Done Devs! ;):D

5. Zeena

Zeena PAYLOAD STUDIOS

@Anton actually captured those two bits!

6. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Ahh, there's the rest of the material you've been working on. I thought there'd be more.:) Good job Zeena! :D

Jamie, Zeena and JimmyBlether like this.
  7. DaveDexterMusic

DaveDexterMusic Well-Known Member Beta Member

I need to stop feeling grubby for jumping on these comments. It's amazing that people like the music so much, so how can it be grubby to *ahem* link to a download page for my cut of the soundtrack? Did they think I wasn't going to? I guffaw!

I should really make a post about soundtrack stuff. And thanks to everyone who says nice things about it.

8. Potato

Potato Tinkerer of Titäns

@DaveDexterMusic because the music IMO fits the "go and explore the wild wild off-world", and I like it. I now have a reason to not put it on mute lol

Lord Zarnox and JimmyBlether like this.
  9. DaveDexterMusic

DaveDexterMusic Well-Known Member Beta Member

Four years with one track . . . I can forgive muting it. But we made up for it with the glut of new tracks :D

Not all of it's mine - two of the explore tracks are, and all themes and fast combat pieces. I believe the rest of the ambient/exploration music is another composer.

10. JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether SFS SUPREME COMMANDER (on roleplay holiday)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 1.0!

Honestly, I love that tune.

Thankyou for including so many of the community's techs in it.

11. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

It's not @Jamie, is it? #MultiTalented (Must. Stop. Hash-tagging. So dweeby.)

12. lalarama

lalarama Well-Known Member

Hello guys
    Great news that Terra Tech is growing and growing. Still remember the one-base-for-all days, when the base building and conveyor system wasn't implemented yet. I love how things developped over time and must say that even though i paused playing the game from time to time over the years, it is always so cool to see the new stuff that was added since my last run of the game.
    The Xbox One release seems to be the next big step and i love the idea. I was wonding, is cross platform play possible? Since i always played the pc version (i even kept some of the very old pre steam downloads of the game), is it possible to get a xbox code for the game or is this a seperate market? I would love to give the game a try one my TV :)
    Anyway, congrats to a new era of Terra Tech. For years one of the most innovative and fun games i ever played.

JimmyBlether likes this.
  13. Matt

Matt PAYLOAD STUDIOS

Not at the moment I'm afraid.

As much as we'd love to we're not able to offer a separate version of the game :(

14. Jamie

Jamie PAYLOAD STUDIOS

ZeroGravitas and AstraTheDragon like this.