TerraTech Launches on Xbox One and PC Today!

lalarama

Hello guys
Great news that Terra Tech is growing and growing. Still remember the one-base-for-all days, when the base building and conveyor system wasn't implemented yet. I love how things developped over time and must say that even though i paused playing the game from time to time over the years, it is always so cool to see the new stuff that was added since my last run of the game.
The Xbox One release seems to be the next big step and i love the idea. I was wonding, is cross platform play possible? Since i always played the pc version (i even kept some of the very old pre steam downloads of the game), is it possible to get a xbox code for the game or is this a seperate market? I would love to give the game a try one my TV :)
Anyway, congrats to a new era of Terra Tech. For years one of the most innovative and fun games i ever played.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
The Xbox One release seems to be the next big step and i love the idea. I was wonding, is cross platform play possible?
Not at the moment I'm afraid.

Since i always played the pc version (i even kept some of the very old pre steam downloads of the game), is it possible to get a xbox code for the game or is this a seperate market?
As much as we'd love to we're not able to offer a separate version of the game :(