TerraTech Launch Dates

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
Alas the GOG boat will not be allowed to dock to today but soon I will nag again return and dock.

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
steamcommunity.com
I hope they add an OST (Original Sound Track) DLC.
As it is you can listen to the older tracks on DeveDexterMusic's SoundCloud page but I'm not sure if the new ones will be there too. That's also probably completely different to what you were imagining. (More like Terraria I presume?)

DaveDexterMusic

Beta Member
Wait there might be OST? Spoilers!! Yes!
We're either selling a single physical copy for $2mil like Wu-Tang Clan, or burying access to it within the game via an easter egg and series of elaborate Ready Player One-esque trials. Not sure which. He who controls the score, controls the universe!

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
steamcommunity.com
We're either selling a single physical copy for $2mil like Wu-Tang Clan, or burying access to it within the game via an easter egg and series of elaborate Ready Player One-esque trials. Not sure which. He who controls the score, controls the universe!
Sounds to me the new music is so popular many people would go to the hassle! Thanks for treating us to a healthy dose of lyrical plucking and other final-frontier guitar strumming. You'll need to encrypt that physical copy really well if it's as valuable as it sounds! (Or maybe you could invent a new medium of music distribution... Reinvent the CD and sell one single machine that can play it extra for another million pounds! :rolleyes: )

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
Sounds to me the new music is so popular many people would go to the hassle! Thanks for treating us to a healthy dose of lyrical plucking and other final-frontier guitar strumming. You'll need to encrypt that physical copy really well if it's as valuable as it sounds! (Or maybe you could invent a new medium of music distribution... Reinvent the CD and sell one single machine that can play it extra for another million pounds! :rolleyes: )
No don't say that you don't want to give them ideas! If your not careful they might become EA. You buy the disc but each soundtrack is dlc.

elfdrow

No don't say that you don't want to give them ideas! If your not careful they might become EA. You buy the disc but each soundtrack is dlc.
lmao! XD

well add activision to that list ;)
the physycal copy of spyro reignited only contains the first game and the rest are dlc content lol

anyway. @Jamie
are Legion, Reticule and junker corp finally going to debut?

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
Question for devs. Will the update be out on GOG at the same time as steam because sometimes GOG gets updates after steam.

We’re finally here! We’re over the moon to announce that TerraTech will officially launch on 10th August for PC and Xbox One and 14th August for PlayStation 4.

Check out the trailer:

When should I see it on the xbox upcoming games tab? Or is it just going to appear on the 10th?

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
No no no, you've got it all wrong. You have to pay for every time you listen to a track.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES