TerraTech Launch Dates

DaveDexterMusic

Beta Member
The trailer music might be one of them.
Despite the fact that was in close communication with the team whilst recording it and know pretty well where that music's going, I still feel I shouldn't spill the beans.

It's incredibly gratifying that people are asking after the music still, so it feels good to confirm that the soundtrack is expanding significantly :)

M1cha3lMax

Oh, and it looks like there's a plot twist in 1.0: Crafty Mike grows an armpit head!

But he's still using a broken Refinery setup. :p

@Zeena - Who's airplane tech is it that's featured, by the way? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere, but it's not a Mega Tech entry (as far as I could just see).
I carry Maggie-Mae like that all the time! maybe it's little Crafty Carolina?

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
where that music's going
It sounds like success music to me; it's got a real strut.:) (Or maybe main menu... Or end credits.... Or...)

Who's airplane tech is it that's featured
Oh, I was dumb and missed it my first scan through the 8 pages of Mega Tech thread: it's @QuackDuck's "PLOVER", well deserved dude! (I think he's on holiday.):

tech for category #2, the
PLOVER

Question: Is 5 weapons too much? I can update the bomber and remove them if needed.

And the featured stunt roadster is by @wotikins (in this October Com Core) - congrats also, a nice looking tech! :)

Last edited:

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
No idea where else to ask this but will multiplayer be on GOG by then devs?

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
No idea where else to ask this but will multiplayer be on GOG by then devs?
Afraid not. Our MP system relies heavily on Steam - and we don't currently have any immediate plans to have that work on GOG or Humble. Sorry!

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
Afraid not. Our MP system relies heavily on Steam - and we don't currently have any immediate plans to have that work on GOG or Humble. Sorry!
Its okay I understand that you rent servers from steam or something. As cool a multiplayer is TerraTech was a fun game before multiplayer and still is I will still enjoy the game. Although I hope you will work something out when the game comes out and you have more of a budget to work with.

Galrex

Possibilist
Did you guys (dev team) decided to push back the PC Steam release date to 7th August? The video attached is from Payload Studios and states a different Steam release date at the end of the video.
I doubt this trailer is not the official one.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Did you guys (dev team) decided to push back the PC Steam release date to 7th August? The video attached is from Payload Studios and states a different Steam release date at the end of the video.
How have you even found that video? It's unlisted!

Feel free to ignore the dates on it though. Obviously things have changed a bit since that vid was posted.

Galrex

Possibilist
How have you even found that video? It's unlisted!

Feel free to ignore the dates on it though. Obviously things have changed a bit since that vid was posted.
First, thanks for clearing my doubt. "unlisted" then why it's there?:D Youtube's problem maybe(?) and it's posted on the same day.
Second, I found this when I just go to Payload Studios official Youtube website > Select TT trailers > watch the trailer till the end.

Galrex

Possibilist
Good that it's removed now.