TerraTech Launch Dates

xXThunderFlameXx

Aircraft Enthusiast
That would be great, there are 10 days left so it would be nice to know what we should wait for.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
We’re finally here! We’re over the moon to announce that TerraTech will officially launch on 10th August for PC and Xbox One and 14th August for PlayStation 4.

Check out the trailer:

wait what?

what about the AI?
(tho i have seen some of mine, mainly with low level hawkeye wheels, moving)

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, and it looks like there's a plot twist in 1.0: Crafty Mike grows an armpit head!

But he's still using a broken Refinery setup. :p

@Zeena - Who's airplane tech is it that's featured, by the way? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere, but it's not a Mega Tech entry (as far as I could just see).

Zeena

Oh, and it looks like there's a plot twist in 1.0: Crafty Mike grows an armpit head!

But he's still using a broken Refinery setup. :p

@Zeena - Who's airplane tech is it that's featured, by the way? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere, but it's not a Mega Tech entry (as far as I could just see).
it's a sad story, really... it's his conjoined twin.

WELL ZEROG, i'm not sure exactly because i chose it such a long time ago, but we collected all of these Techs from that competition, the forum, and Steam Workshop!

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
OMG, is that my internal designation...? Lol! :D

we collected all of these Techs from that competition, the forum, and Steam Workshop!
Even the exploding Erudite bridge, fitted perfectly to the landscape? Was it someone's save game loaded into multiplayer (for simultaneous flying, exploding and filming)?

how did they even do dat?
Various camera tools in unity and/or via the dev's secrit hackz.

Oh, there's more techs here I didn't notice the first twice watching (inc. the walking dinosaur chicken :) [Edit: by @Baconus_Yum, here]):

Last edited: