Terratech encountered a fatal error (co-op campaign) [1.3.2]

TT.com

Hey

So here's what been happening. pretty much my Bother and I have a co-op campaign world and like every 5 min, we would encounter Terratech encountered a fatal error. But now it has got to the point where as soon as you open the world it gives the error msg.

we have been able to do other open

and no i don't have a crash folder

My system is

i7 7000
8GB ram
GTX 1060
Samsung EVO 860

If there is anything that would help you find the Problem Feel free to msg me

(here is the log file https://pastebin.com/T1PfphGT as the Forms wouldn't let me upload it )

Attachments

Last edited:

Sdarks

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
I've had a look at this for you and it seems you got stuck in a very rare situation where a mission was destroying a specific scenery object in the pillars biome that would cause a crash only on co-op campaign. Thanks for letting us know about this. I've already fixed it and you should be able to get back to playing with your brother again in the next unstable

TT.com

Awesome to hear to the PAYLOAD STUDIOS dev team has fixed this already.

Just wanted to say thanks for developing such a awesome game.

(do you guys have a rough time frame when you're looking at releasing the next unstable release)

Last edited:

Sdarks

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
(do you guys have a rough time frame when you're looking at releasing the next unstable release)
I'm not 100% on when the next unstable is going to be but @Matt should be able to give you a rough idea.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Our plan is to release a TT_Unstable version, at the very earliest, next Monday. This will most likely be pushed back by a day or two though.

Sdarks

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
The unstable is now out and your save should be fixed. If for whatever reason you have any other issues with it please let me know :) @TT.com

If you don't know how to access the unstable branch please go here: