TerraTech Development Stream // Invert Reverse Steering

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
In case you missed it - on one of our daily live streams last week, I grabbed Russ to come on and explain the thought that went into adding the Invert Reverse Steering button in the options menu.

Enjoy!

Azuratte

Feb 11, 2015
Could we have a fully open keybinding system, I like the minimal keys but sometimes i just want to fire lazers, some times all guns, somtimes just a certain few fans. Was there a gameplay mechanic you want to stick to that requires minimalist keys?

This seems wrong to mention, but I played a game called Besieged and it's key binding system was glorious, something like that when in build mode and this game would be much more user friendly.

Az

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
Could we have a fully open keybinding system, I like the minimal keys but sometimes i just want to fire lazers, some times all guns, somtimes just a certain few fans. Was there a gameplay mechanic you want to stick to that requires minimalist keys?

This seems wrong to mention, but I played a game called Besieged and it's key binding system was glorious, something like that when in build mode and this game would be much more user friendly.

Az
We get asked for this kind of thing a lot :) We're looking into ways we can achieve it that feel right...soon hopefully!