TerraTech Coming to the Switch

TTOTALMAXOUTT

breaker of techs, games, and spines (my own)
so im confused, ive never waited for a release like this, will it be playable after midnight? or sometime today? hahatonytony

TTOTALMAXOUTT

pdt is pre date time? im 16 not very smart haha

or is that a global time thing

TTOTALMAXOUTT

litteraly realizes he can look it up on the computer he is at

*facepalm*

landpolo

Got Terratech on my switch, but is there any way I can transfer it to my pc without re-purchasing. Wanna try to get away from that block limit.

Will the people who preordered get anything extra? Like a special decoration or block? (Or maybe the option to increase UI/HUD size)

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Got Terratech on my switch, but is there any way I can transfer it to my pc without re-purchasing. Wanna try to get away from that block limit.
We're not able to transfer your purchase to another platform. Your best bet would be to request a refund from the eShop then purchase the PC version.

TTOTALMAXOUTT

@Matt, what’s the most wild guess for when better future will be out for switch, and will switch receive all the updates that comp and other consoles have? Will it ever have multiplayer?

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
@Matt, what’s the most wild guess for when better future will be out for switch, and will switch receive all the updates that comp and other consoles have? Will it ever have multiplayer?
I couldn't even hazard a guess as to when the Switch version may get Better Future. But yes, the Switch version will get all the same updates as PC, PS4 and Xbox One, albeit slightly later than them. This will include Co-op Creative and Co-op Campaign (if everything goes to plan).

TTOTALMAXOUTT

I couldn't even hazard a guess as to when the Switch version may get Better Future. But yes, the Switch version will get all the same updates as PC, PS4 and Xbox One, albeit slightly later than them. This will include Co-op Creative and Co-op Campaign (if everything goes to plan).
Thanks! I’m very very excited!

Mr-Vagabond

yep for when we play in or out the stand, the capacity of the switch if very different

Sir.bork

Please remove smoke particles my FPS drop by 5 or 10 for each refinery, generator etc on the screen or have an option to turn them off
On switch port