TerraTech Coming to the Switch

burger1113

Another reason for me to never buy the Switch lol it will destroy my life fo sho. What happened to the stream yesterday tho??

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
FIRST: seriously dude whats with the times new roman font lol. Nothing against it but it doesnt fit TT. Second: CAN WE GET JOY CON BLOCKS?? Third: Im getting another copy hell yes
Yeah, the font was an error. I've updated the post with the correct video.

What would joy con blocks do? I love the idea by the way!

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
two questions
1 how large will the block limit be?
2 will the appearance be similar to the trailer (which appears to be the computer version)?
The block limit has been reduced slightly compared to the Xbox One and PS4 versions. This was mainly to ensure the game runs as smoothly as possible while un-docked.

All the footage in the trailer was captured in-game on the Switch!

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The block limit has been reduced slightly compared to the Xbox One and PS4 versions. This was mainly to ensure the game runs as smoothly as possible while un-docked.

All the footage in the trailer was captured in-game on the Switch!
can you make it so the block limit is only decreased when docked? and also the joy con blocks could light up or the sticks would move based on what buttons the player is holding

TTOTALMAXOUTT

breaker of techs, games, and spines (my own)
YES!!!!!! ive been gone for too long guys! i was looking at my realeased soon page on my switch last night, and there was the glorious! great job devs and thank you!