TerraTech 1.4.4 update is now available on Steam

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Hey Prospectors,

Matt here with a shiny new update for you!

There are two new missions in the campaign. Poor positioning positively predicates pandamonium in A Perilous Prototype. And there are more arena shenanigans to contend with in Arena Challenge.

But wait, there's more! The Reticule Research Payload Terminal has arrived. So you can now fulfill all your Reticule Research block purchasing requirements with ease.

New Features/Content:
  • New Reticule Research mission - A Perilous Prototype, in both Single Campaign and Co-Op.
  • New Reticule Research mission - Arena Challenge, in both Single Campaign and Co-Op.
  • Reticule Research Payload Terminal is now available.
Design Tweaks:
  • Replaced old shield chargers with new versions in Reticule Research missions.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed bug with single block Techs and anchoring in multiplayer.
  • Fixed issue with population techs no longer spawning in Campaign.
  • Fixed player respawn issue with Arena Challenge in Co-op.
  • Fixed level up text issue in Korean.
Localisation Update:
Translations have been updated for various languages:
Many thanks to the TT Translator team, in particular recent translations from:
  • DrShadox
  • Mr-Vagabond
  • Szymonicus
  • Teraman64DD
  • WispM
  • 光轲
Known Issues:
  • Custom modded corporation placeholders may appear in Campaign and Co-op Campaign, but these have not been implemented yet and have no function.
  • After Players have uploaded a Skin, Block or Corporation to Steam TerraTech may not boot up. To remedy this Players will have to restart Steam to be able to boot up TerraTech after uploading one of these items, now the game should run normally.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
What Techs are people using to complete these Reticule Research missions? Share snapshots, please :)

I'm genuinely curious to see how you're all doing it as I had a really hard time getting the right balance between speed and firepower I had to cheat just to see what happens at the end of the missions

Skihiley

Having an emotional breakdown
May 8, 2020
What Techs are people using to complete these Reticule Research missions? Share snapshots, please :)

I'm genuinely curious to see how you're all doing it as I had a really hard time getting the right balance between speed and firepower I had to cheat just to see what happens at the end of the missions
Hey Matt!
For "A Perilous Prototype" I used this tech:
NMS1 Cheetah.png
And for "Arena Challenge" I used this tech with a few LME's strapped onto it:
Ares.png
and some charger drones.

Galrex

Possibilist
Oct 31, 2017
steamcommunity.com

Hello Matt, I used the following tech to complete the Laser Laboratory and Tesla Troubles missions.
Vroombas V2.png

Last edited:

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
Feb 4, 2019
America
I was able to run my Ventnor Class Frigate through the Zero Point Hollow Challenge (it was hard because flying too high makes Atom angry), and for Tesla Troubles I tried an experimental high flying missile cruiser!

USAN FFG Ventnor.png

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.28 - 04.53.06.05.png

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.28 - 04.51.58.47.png
I really liked this mission, good job Devs!

Edit: Changed Arena to Zero Point Hollow, made a mistake with the name!

Last edited:

Aardvark123

Feb 23, 2018
Scotland
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
In what was probably a questionable decision, I used this tech for the arena challenge. It had enough internal adjustment thrusters to cope with the antigravity bubbles and enough batteries that I only had to leave the arena to recharge twice, and still was almost destroyed before I managed to defeat the central turret.

Ragecoach MkIII.png

And for Zero-Point Hollow, I used this to zoom past everything whilst crashing into the walls every five seconds:

Hover Bovver.png