TerraTech 1.3.10 update is now available on Steam

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey Everyone,

We've got a new update for you!

1.3.10 brings with it two new missions:

Plateau Run - Navigate through the plateau before the time runs out
Mine Island - Traverse the Mine Islnad to rescue the stranded tech

There are also 9 new blocks which feature in the new missions as well as NPC cabs from previous missions. Now you can build your own Crafty Mike!

We've also fixed a bug or two and make some tweaks to the UI and Bomber Command mission.

Enjoy!

New Missions added:

Plateau Run - Venture Grade 1 (Single player only)
Mine Island Rescue - Venture Grade 2

New Blocks:

Venture Little Slipstream Booster
Venture Left Gruntle Armour Block
Venture Middle Gruntle Armour Block
Venture Right Gruntle Armour Block
Venture Whimpy Armour Block
GSO Crafty Mike Cab
GSO Agent Pow Cab
Venture Suzie Vroom Cab
Hawkeye Bomber Command Cab

Design Tweaks:

The buttons for Co-Op Campaign and Co-Op Creative in the front end for have been swapped around for consistency with the single player menu.
Increased the size of the Rogue AA Turrets in the Bomber Command mission and made them more likely to blow up when hit.

Localisation Update:

Translations have been updated for various languages:

Many thanks to the TT Translator team, in particular recent translations from:

Nichlas Lafrenz
Teraman64DD
WispM
Yusuf Agcakale
Михаил Соколов
光轲

Bug Fixes:

The Linear Motion Engine now spawns in Co-Op modes.
Fixed crash bug caused when trying to open the Tech Manager as a Tech is being assembled that has just been deployed.
Fixed crash bug when shooting blocks that are attached to a magnet with a shotgun.
Fixed an issue preventing non-English text for "Racing" in the R&D Labs teleport menu from appearing correctly.

Ashar

seems you reintroduced the trading station bug(earlier patch notes says it was fixed), im directed to it during the campaign, but i cant interact with it, says access denied.

I stopped playing this game years ago when i encountered this bug, and yet, its still here, breaking my game, wtf, i thought this bug was fixed.

Last edited:

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
ashar, just drive away (about half the distance to the next trading station) then drive back and you might be able to interact with it, worst case drive to the next trading station and you probably will be able to interact with it

Ashar

i tried driving away, but i have no idea where the next trading station might be. Im gonna try restarting since im not that far into the game, i was just a bit annoyed the same bug that stopped me from playing 3 years ago is still around.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
trading stations are typically in the area of co-ords(shown in the radar display) x000,x000 where x is a signed (both + and - are valid) number ie co-ords near thousands x thousands eg (1000,0), (1000,1000), (2000,0),(-1000,0), (-1000,-1000)