TerraTech 1.1 update now available on Steam

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Silly question, but what happened to 1.0.4 to 1.0.9?

I didn't spot this immediately and no one else seems to have asked on social media, as yet. This stable patch doesn't seem like a significant line in the sand, so it makes me a little nervous. Were the 1.0 codes just confusing, with people forgetting the "0" a lot? Or is there a parrallel (multiplayer developement) branch being re-combined with the public one, or something?

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Silly question, but what happened to 1.0.4 to 1.0.9?

I didn't spot this immediately and no one else seems to have asked on social media, as yet. This stable patch doesn't seem like a significant line in the sand, so it makes me a little nervous. Were the 1.0 codes just confusing, with people forgetting the "0" a lot? Or is there a parrallel (multiplayer developement) branch being re-combined with the public one, or something?
The Better Future Stable update really should have been 1.1, then Co-op Creative 1.2, ect. This is just us catching up.

Sdarks

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Generally version numbers are X.Y.Z.12345 where
- X is major version number with 0 before release, 1 for release and 2/3/anything more for significant updates after release,for example games that release a yearly expansion.
- Y is minor version number, so when a significant update (like a named update) comes out it changes
- Z is used for minor bug fix patches and minor changes.
- 12345 is sometimes also used with for example an internal build or changelist ID so that devs know exactly which code the game build is running, this would be changed every time someone commits a new bit of code.

It's important to note that these numbers can be more than one digit so it's not like we go "oh we've hit 9 now I guess we have to go to 2.0" We would just go to 1.10 :)

Dakota909

Ps4 gamer Evilinside909
Same please tell us were losing our heads here I need to make my super planes [ps4]

Dakota909

Ps4 gamer Evilinside909
Same please tell us were losing our heads here I need to make my super planes [ps4]
I've also been having issues. With block limit where if i try and place a block with a anchor instead of it being resent to my inventory or floping on the ground it gets deleated and can't be recovered please hit us with a update soon before I'm grey headed and 180 years old