TerraTech 1.0.2 update now available on Steam

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
@saiwun, have hit an issue with a change to the save location ie from (on windows) \documents\my games\terratech\#long number#\ to \documents\my games\terratech (had to create a new user in game and could not see any saves/snapshots)

Dakota909

Ps4 gamer Evilinside909
@saiwun, have hit an issue with a change to the save location ie from (on windows) \documents\my games\terratech\#long number#\ to \documents\my games\terratech (had to create a new user in game and could not see any saves/snapshots)
This had happened to me on my ps4 my saves were simply deleated and i couldn't find my snapshots so i have to start over....Again

Dakota909

Ps4 gamer Evilinside909
Wehn will we see better future on consoles? We got physics that broke my drones, but no new parts to replace obsolete designs...
Exactly my point we need the release date not surprises that gets old. But because its getting repetitive im loseing interest (i love the game though) i know that if we got the updates maybe RnD test room too as dlc or free id feel so much happer and every one else too i hope they release soon.