TerraBeetle's Tech Garage! (new)

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
WELCOME TO TERRABEETLE'S TECH GARAGE!
TerraBeetle.png
Here I put together the most beetle techs ever!
(due to some reasons that have been posted in another thread I had to make a new account and thus a new thread.)
Have fun!

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
Air Control v.1
Aircraft 12.png

A good tech for fighting, flies with ease, has two megatons and a lot of machine guns. Can't glide because of the small wing area. Has batteries for ages. A nice craft I have to say. :)

Last edited:

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
Shielded Harvester v.1
hielded Harvester.png
A relatively small harvester that gets the job done. It also is quite cheap to buy in the campaign. Not much to say here.

Last edited:

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
Mini Fighter v.1
Mini fighter1.png

Very easy to fly, maneuverable, with a nice amount of battery power. Good gliding ability, Only a few guns tough.

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
Plane-Copter v.1
PlaneCopter4.png

Automatically takes off if you press and hold shift. Has a medium capacity of electricity. Very fast, packs a few guns. Also it can be a great fun to fly. :)

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
Ven Hovercraft v.1
Ven Hover S 2.png

A very fast and maneuverable hovercraft, capable of achieving high speeds while maintaining it's still small weaponry power. Have fun using it! :)

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
The Diep.io Tank v.1
Diepio1.png

A tech I made from the new .io game! Luckily this game is based on tanks, and I san make something at least a but useful. :)

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
Tower Of Selling Mini v.1
Towerof selling1.png
A cheap, effective and small base for recharging and selling recourses. Comes in handy when you are low on battery and still adventuring into the wilderness of terratech!

Terra_Beetle

Jul 14, 2016
Destroyer v.1
DESTROYER.png

A heavy destroyer with built-in shields and a lot of battery power. A load of megatons, a big tractor pad for storing things you find on the road ;). Also a lot of wheels.