Terra Tech is going to become a looooot bigger

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
If you do not watch this video, here are some highlights:
Easter Egg Giveaway, random prizes including this game
Ssundee, because of 0.6, might be playing this again.

Hype
-Baconus

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
Who is this guy anyway? I know he is a big Youtuber, and obviously gaming, but what does he play? Minecraft? Games in general?
He plays Minecraft, is ones of the owners of a music group, and had a series on Terretech that might be coming back.

KattStrike

Aug 19, 2015
twitch.tv
Ssundee played TerraTech last year, and because of him we had so many new players to game. Because of him, lots of children at shows know what TerraTech is and come and play it! :D

They also have a better understanding of the game because he likes to go through things and explain it.

If we get some of these kids over here, then let's make them feel welcome ;)!
I think our forum could benefit from some fresh faces.

DaEliteTerraTech

Mar 17, 2016
I only like newbies if they can understand and are quick learners. Bonus to them if they have correct grammar or are close.

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
I don't think it was noobs that made Robocraft suck.
This. I think it was their devs that made it suck. At least, that's what I have seen from one of my friend's ranting about the updates; I haven't played it in a while. Lots of drastic changes that make more problems than they solve, and some minor changes that barely do anything. There are even apparently times when they avoid the problems that people talk about, like triforcing, and call them features.

But outside of that, I think that very customizable PvP games like this are just really difficult to balance. You need to know what to fix, and you need to find a good system and stick to it. You also need to know who to listen to when it come to balance, as the vets will be more accurate to problems than the newer players.

TerraTech could have similar problems if they decided to implement some form of PvP when they do multiplayer, but it is early enough to where they can avoid the problems before they happen. For instance, I think one solution could be to make a gamemode where you build as you battle, having blocks to pick up in the arena or something. That would avoid people making complicated, OP techs, as you have a limited amount of time to build. Not perfect, but that's one way to do it, and that is if they do it at all.

Reactions: refinedskillz